1st March 2011, 10:47 PM
manju_satankar

Which are the exams held for government jobs? Procedure to get the government job?

everybody wants to get the government job so,whta exam will be held to get the job,so tell me full procedure.........

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed to get the government job? How to get the government job?
  2. Any opportunity to join government sector after finishing MCA? Any exams to get a government jobs? Information about government and central government exams?
  3. Benefits of doing Private jobs over Government jobs?
  4. What is the best way to be followed for getting government jobs which suits us?
  5. In which Government jobs am I eligible after completing B.Tech in ECE? Criteria for the government jobs? Which exams to appear for?
  6. Opportunities available in government sector after finishing B.E from Anna University? Which are the government exams?
  7. Can I get a Government job after scoring 49% in Graduation? -- [New]
  8. Available Government Jobs after completion of BE in CSE?
  9. Is there any chance to get a government job after passing B.E CSE from Anna University Affiliated College? Are there any exams conducted for that? Details about all the government exams?
  10. Is there any opportunity to join Government jobs after completing B.E in CSE from Anna University? Any entrance exams to be answered? List of all government exams?
  11. Opportunities in government sector after passing MCA? Details about the government exams?
  12. Will there be any Entrance Exams to get Government Job after the completion of 12th? Which Designations I can get in Government sector through 12th? Information regarding Entrance Exams and Job opportunities in Government sector through 12th?
  13. After Diploma what to do if financial condition is not good?
  14. What will be different Government Jobs? Various Exams for Government jobs for the next year?
  15. Tamil Nadu Government Exams -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Am I eligible for government jobs if I am 36 year old?
  17. Is there any possibility to get a government job after doing B.E CSE from Anna University? Which are the entrance exams?
  18. Application procedure for Government jobs after M.Pharmacy and entrance exams details for the same?
10th April 2011, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the exams held for government jobs? Procedure to get the government job?

list of govt jobs available for a B.Tech Chemicl engg student who cmpleted in 2011?
28th April 2011, 04:39 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Which are the exams held for government jobs? Procedure to get the government job?

The exams held for Govt jobs are mainly the following

Careers in govt job

The Govt Sector has widened its Opportunities for Young degree holders

for example take the case of Engineers the B.techhies

they have a lot of opportunities along with their core groups

Especially in Govt Sector

A B.tech Graduate can go into these many fields as listed

-> First and most favourite option is IES(Indian Engineering Services)

->Next according to the interest one can select Civil Services as options so that he/she can become IAS,IPS,IFS officers .., remember these posts are regarded as the best jobs of INDIA

->Coming to next category one can select Govt Aided companies like
->BHEL(Bharath Heavy Electronics Limited)
->ECIL
->HAL
etc..,

->If you are interested in Research organisations you can go with it too

that is you can go into prestigious research organisations like ISRO,NASA and DRDO

and many more

these are also the Govt Jobs and

all these are the opportunities for a B.tech Grads

if you want details about any particular job which is listed above

i can provide you the full details

Regards

~aditya~
14th May 2011, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the exams held for government jobs? Procedure to get the government job?

Hi i have completed my graduation in B.A in PyES { Psychology, economics , sociology } I would like to enter the teaching profession in government schools . Could you please guide me on how to go about this .
What are the exams i've to write and how long will it take to get a job in government school .
8th August 2011, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

which government job for information technology's student
8th August 2011, 05:51 PM
malek basit

hello frnds
u like govenment job i say u the best government job is bank manager.. So u apply that exaam.if u passed that exaqm u r a seniour manager in bank...

____ as ur choice___-
8th August 2011, 06:06 PM
saurav9889

see friend you have not mentioned your edu. background still the most popular govt. jobs include that in banks,ssc and upsc exams. in bank there are basically 2 exams for recruitment of clerks and po's.the exam are of general pattern and u can apply after your grad. also u can apply for ssc exam through which u can join various central and state govt. deptt.also there are various upsc exams like ias,cds etc.
8th August 2011, 07:05 PM
rana2011
Banned

In The Govt Sector there are a lot of opportunities along with core groups.

B.tech Graduate can go into these many fields as listed

**First and most favourite option is IES(Indian Engineering Services).

**Next according to the interest one can select Civil Services as options so that you can try for IAS IPS officers .

Other govt. company
**BHEL (Bharath Heavy Electronics Limited)
**ECIL
**HAL..

If you are interested in Research organisations you can go into prestigious research organisations like ISRO,NASA and DRDO.

Thanks!
30th August 2011, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

sir , i am final year student doing B.E(E.C.E) .I want to know what jobs can i apply in government sectors.
31st August 2011, 12:48 AM
Bullo

Hii..

If you want to go for a reputed govt job..., then follow the link:- www.psuindia.in

Here you will be getting regular updates about most of the govt jobs available ..
like DRDO,DRDL,BHEL, etc...

All the best!!
31st August 2011, 02:05 AM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
You have not mention your stream, your qualification, then it will be difficult to suggest you..

I am giving you the basic information regarding this govt. jobs.

Lots of govt. jobs are there , Now it depends upon your interest in which field you have more interest..
If you want to apply for govt jobs in officer post then you have to complete your graduation at least.
For example, after completion of B.tech/B.E you can apply for govt. organisations like-

1.BHEL
2.BEL
3.NTPC
4.SAIL
5.BSNL JTO
6.ONGC
etc..

You can apply for banking sector jobs for that you have to appear in bank PO exam..
Also you can go for Defense sector..
If you wants to go in defense then you have to appear in entrance exams like- UES, CDS etc..

Now, it is upon you , in which you want to go..
All the best..
5th September 2011, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

hi
i m complete my interior designing diploma from iti ,please help for govt job like which exam etc.....
26th April 2012, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

what are required percentage in B.E for appling Govt job?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?