18th May 2015, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

Application procedure for Government jobs after M.Pharmacy and entrance exams details for the same?

sir,
i am the student of M.Pharmacy (Pharmaceutics dept.)
I seek a job in government sector my course finshed . now i am waiting for notification . I want to know the various jobs in govt. sector on my eligibilty and also how to apply for those jobs and entrance exams . Please kindly inform me. Thanking you

Related Questions:
  1. Details of the entrance exams for different government jobs? What will be the salary?
  2. Will there be any Entrance Exams to get Government Job after the completion of 12th? Which Designations I can get in Government sector through 12th? Information regarding Entrance Exams and Job opportunities in Government sector through 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Details about the entrance exam for government jobs for mechanical engineers?
  4. How to get government jobs and requirement details, reference guidance for government sector exams and advertisement details?
  5. List of entrance exam along with their application procedure and details for jobs in various banks? When and from where will I get application form for the same? How to prepare for this exam?
  6. Entrance exams to get government jobs for 12th Commerce student?
  7. Which are the exams that can be answered for government jobs?
  8. When application for TNEA and TNPCEE will be issued? Selection procedure and entrance exam details?
  9. Can we get government jobs after passing Electronics and Instrumentation? Any entrance exams to get government jobs?
  10. List of government jobs available after completing PG in Pharmacology? Which entrance exams to answer to get into a Government Job?
  11. What jobs I can apply for in Government sector after completion of D.Ed course?
  12. Available Government Jobs after completion of BE in CSE?
  13. For what entrance exams am I applicable to get government jobs? Types of entrance exams for which I need to apply for better jobs?
  14. Which are the government jobs and details about government TRB exam?
  15. List of government jobs for M.Pharmacy post graduate? In which entrance exams to appear?
  16. Date of publish of VAO application forms? Details of other government exams? Qualifications required?
  17. Benefits of doing Private jobs over Government jobs?
  18. For which government jobs can B.Tech IT students apply? When are the entrance exams conducted?
8th March 2017, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Application procedure for Government jobs after M.Pharmacy and entrance exams details for the same?

Datails of entrance exam for different govn. Job after m. Pharma
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?