24th November 2011, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

Will there be any chance for me to get Government Job having completed Diploma in Computer Engineering with 73%?

sir, I passed my diploma in computer engg. with 73% in gujarat technological uni. Is there any chance to get any goverment job.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do B.Com after Diploma in Computer Science? Will I get government job after this?
  2. How do I get a government job in future after completing diploma computer science and engineering?
  3. Am I eligible for a government job if I have completed diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  4. Government exams for computer engineering diploma candidates to get jobs
  5. What should I do after Diploma in Computer Engineering Job or any other course?
  6. Which course is better for me after completion of Diploma in Computer Science Engineering?
  7. How to get a Government Job after completion of Computer Engineering?
  8. How to get a job in government section after completing diploma in civil engineering
  9. Any chance for getting government job ar the age of 30 years old?
  10. How to get Government job after completing diploma in Civil Engineering?
  11. How to take admission in government colleges in computer science and engineering through lateral entry? I have completed diploma engineering in computer science and technology
  12. Am I eligible for Government jobs if pursuing Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  13. 12th science or diploma in computer science? What has a better scope? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to do government job after doing diploma in computer science and engineering?
  15. Which are the best job oriented short term courses after diploma in computer engineering?
  16. Is there any opportunity to get the job in government sector for Diploma in Computer engineer?
  17. Is there any entrance exam to be answered to get a government job after doing diploma in civil engineering?
  18. Shall I apply for government polytechnic Lecturer job? Procedure to apply for that job?
24th November 2011, 02:51 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will there be any chance for me to get Government Job having completed Diploma in Computer Engineering with 73%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir, I passed my diploma in computer engg. with 73% in gujarat technological uni. Is there any chance to get any goverment job.
Dear friend,

You have completed diploma in Computer science department so you have scope some few govt sector job like.

1) Indian railway.
2)DRDO
3)BSNL TTA
5)MTNL
6)DVC
7)Electricity board,
8)NTPC
9)PSC
10)BANK CLERK

The better option for you to go for higher study like B-TECH course.

All the best.
24th November 2011, 03:27 PM
CHAUH

Default Re: Will there be any chance for me to get Government Job having completed Diploma in Computer Engineering with 73%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
dear friend,
You can go for government exams such as:
UPSC
RRB
ISRO
CDS
BSNL
for attaining government jobs
24th November 2011, 03:29 PM
VINEETDUBEY6384385

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
sir, i passed my diploma in computer engg. With 73% in gujarat technological uni. Is there any chance to get any goverment job.
congratulation dear . 73% marks is really a honourable score. You will get jobs in banking sectors or railways etc.
24th November 2011, 04:20 PM
arun199011

You have good academic aggregate 73% in computer science.With this percentage you are eligible for both government and private sector jobs.The government sector jobs for you are
BANK JOBS,
UPSC JOBS,
RAILWAY JOBS,
ISRO,
DRDO,
AIR FORCE JOBS,
BHEL,
BEL,
ONGC etc.
The private sector jobs are INFOSYS,WIPRO,TCS,CTS etc.
For clearing written test you need to concentrate on the topics like
1.Technical question related to you subjects.
2.Aptitude and reasoning questions.
3.General awareness and english questions.
6th December 2011, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

I have completed by diploma in computers science engineering . Am I eligible for vro posts
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?