5th September 2010, 11:02 AM

Exams which I need to answer to do further studies after BDS?

I am doing internship in BDS.i want to do my further studies in abroad(USAorUKorAUSTRALIA)I want the information regarding the exams that helps me to get there&further courses that I can do there.so kindly provide me information regarding this

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to resume my studies in abroad after completion of 2 years BDS?
  2. Scope for BDs student in USA? Procedure for further studies in USA? Fee structure of the same? Which all exams to answer?
  3. What are the career opportunities after completing BDS course? Which courses are available that I can pursue after BDS? -- [New]
  4. Which are the best courses other than MBBS and BDS?
  5. Is there a good future in BDS? What further studies can be done Abroad after BDS?
  6. Exams which are held in Australia for Indian BDS graduates? Requirements and books to prefer?
  7. Working and pursuing higher studies together in America after BDS
  8. What are the exams which I need to give to do higher studies in Malayasia after completion of BDS graduation?
  9. Eligibility criteria to do internship in BDS? What are the exams to be written and how to appear for the exams?
  10. Best course after passing 12th other than MBBS and BDS?
  11. Which courses can I pursue after completing BDS except MDS that is equivalent to MBBS?
  12. Doing BDS presently : Any chance to pursue higher studies in Europe? Any job opportunities for a BDS passed student in Europe?
  13. Is it possible to continue my studies in UK after completion of BDS course 2 years in India?
  14. Will it be possible to continue my BDS studies in UK after completion of 2 years in India?
  15. Information regarding Entrance Exams and the Eligibility Criteria to do MDS outside India?
  16. What to do to get a job in USA after doing BDS from Deemed University? Which are the exams and their syllabus?
  17. What are the jobs available after BDS? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How can I do BDS after completion of Dental Hyigene studies?
14th July 2011, 06:02 PM
sanjeev26

Default Re: Exams which I need to answer to do further studies after BDS?

you first need to give TOEFL/ IELTS exam then GRE/GMAT for further studies
16th July 2011, 01:26 AM
Unregistered

how can i study b.tech in usa
14th March 2012, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

am doing internship after bds in india.am planing to work in amsterdamn after that.what should i do for that.which all exams should i write.or should i study dds?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?