11th April 2015, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to continue my studies in UK after completion of BDS course 2 years in India?

I have completed 2 yrs of BDS now m getting married and going uk, is it possible to continue my studies there from 3yr or will have to join there from starting???? What would be the necessary things I need to take care of? Can someone please provide me the information on the same? Thanks.

12th April 2015, 02:19 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to continue my studies in UK after completion of BDS course 2 years in India?

No, it is not possible to continue your remaining course in UK, because foreign universities won't accept admissions in the middle of course and if you want to make your BDS degree valid, you have to complete your BDS course under one university. So, try to complete your BDS course in India, if it is not possible for you, you can freshly join in BDS course at any university in UK.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?