23rd November 2015, 09:50 AM
Unregistered

Which exams should I give to get admission in Aeronautical college? Percentage required in 10th standard?

Hi
I am sarvesh patil,
i am studying in 9th standard and i have decided to be an aeronautical engineering for the same which exams should i give to get admission in aeronautical college? And how many percentage should i require in 10th standard? Pls tell me because i am interested in aeronautical engineering??

Related Questions:
  1. How to Become an Aeronautical Engineer?
  2. Colleges in Dehradun for Aeronautical engineering after 12th standard? Percentage required?
  3. Which Entrance Exams should I give after completion of 10th or 12th class to join Aeronautical Engineering?
  4. What is the percentage required in 10th standard so that I can take admission in best Civil Engineering Colleges after 10th standard?
  5. Which exams do I have to give to become an Aeronautical Engineering? Job opportunities in Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  6. Percentage required in 12th Boards to get into Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I get admission in Maharashtra after giving 10th standard from CBSE Home Board? Percentage required to get admission in JJ Institute of Arts?
  8. Minimum marks required in 10th and 12th to get admission into Aeronautical Engineering?
  9. Can I take admission in 11th Bihar Board in Science department?
  10. Can I get admission for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Mechanical Engineering? Do I need to give any Entrance Exam for this?
  11. Percentage required in 10th standard to get admission in 11th standard of Shri Shivaji Education Society Science College, Nagpur?
  12. Condition and percentage required to get admission in JJ college of Arts and Rachna College after 10th?
  13. New pattern for admission in Medical College? Marks required and percentage in 10th and 1st year?
  14. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job?
  15. How to take admission in aeronautical college? I am a student of 10th standard
  16. Percentage required in 10th for admission to an IIT? Is it necessary to take Computer Science in 10th for admission to IITs?
  17. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  18. How to get admission after passing 11th in SIES for 12th
23rd November 2015, 08:28 PM
18Angel
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which exams should I give to get admission in Aeronautical college? Percentage required in 10th standard?

First of all you should have complete your 12th standard.After completing 12th you can apply for JEE exam which is conducted by IIT's.

After appearing JEE exam you can get admission for B.E/B.Tech on the basis of scores obtained in entrance exam.

Duration of Aeronautical engineering:- The duration of this course is 4 years .

Duration of Diploma in Aeronautics:- The duration period of Diploma course is 2-3 years.

It is better option if you want to go for B.tech in Aeronautical .
31st May 2017, 02:02 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which exams should I give to get admission in Aeronautical college? Percentage required in 10th standard?

Can I do diploma in engineering after 10th.and which is the college in bangalore.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?