21st June 2011, 12:19 AM

Which are the exams for students to get admission in Engineering colleges outside Orissa like AIEEE?

entrance exams available for students to get admission to any engineering colleges outside orissa like aieee

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for UPSEE for B.Tech course if I am from Bihar and my parents are domicile of Bihar? What should I fill in the category section of OMR application form?
  2. How may I get counselling schedule(for AIEEE ranker) for Orissa based engineering colleges?
  3. What is an easy way, to get a good college after finishing diploma or after 12th?
  4. Am I eligible to write AIEEE? I have completed my diploma in drilling engineering from School of mining, Orissa with 72% marks. What's the minimum marks should I scored to get admission in NIT with mining stream?
  5. List of engineering colleges which allow direct admission in B.Tech(civil) course through correspondence for diploma holders in Orissa?
  6. How to apply for ITI Apprentice exam? Last date of application?
  7. Are outside quota students allowed for admission in B.Tech in Haryana Government Engineering Colleges through AIEEE?
  8. Can I get admission in private/government engineering college through AIEEE rank?
  9. Any special entrance exam for admission in some engineering colleges? Colleges having special exam? Colleges under AIEEE?
  10. Minimum marks for getting admission in engineering college in mumbai through AIEEE and MHT-CET -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Any chance to get admission in BIT Patna or BIT Patna?
  12. Which college will I get if I have secured 80 marks under OBC category?
  13. Is there any quota for outside state students in Gujarat?
  14. Joint lateral entrance examination details
  15. My ranking in AIEEE is 60587 in state but i got 140 marks in pcm so can i do engineering?
  16. How to get admission in Orissa college? I have scored 8761 rank in OJEE
  17. Admission procedure for Western Orissa Private Medical College for native students? -- [New]
  18. Which is the entrance test for admission in Homeopathic Colleges in Orissa? Details of the entrance test?
21st June 2011, 06:22 AM
dineshpandiyan

Smile Re: Which are the exams for students to get admission in Engineering colleges outside Orissa like AIEEE?

students prepare and write the AIEEE exam to apply and join the engineering degree in all over the colleges in India.
21st June 2011, 08:27 AM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the exams for students to get admission in Engineering colleges outside Orissa like AIEEE?

hi dear
you go for many entrance exam
like:--

AIEEE
IIT JEE
RPMT
ROJEE
WBJEE
OTHERS STATE EXAM ARE ALSO YOU APPLY FOR ?
21st June 2011, 07:41 PM
rachender singh

Thumbs up Re: Which are the exams for students to get admission in Engineering colleges outside Orissa like AIEEE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
entrance exams available for students to get admission to any engineering colleges outside orissa like aieee
Dear friend ;
there are many college outside orrisa which offers engineering through their own test for example thapar engineering college take their own test to admit students in various trade . it is also a best college. iit - jee is also a engineering entrance test.
best of luck
23rd June 2011, 02:40 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Lightbulb Re: Which are the exams for students to get admission in Engineering colleges outside Orissa like AIEEE?

EXAMS OTHER THAN OJEE

Quote:
In Odhisha Orissa Joint Entrance Examination is held and its only for OJEE State colleges.

Similarly other state Exams are also there and Outsider can also apply on the basis of 15% seats availability.

Exams are EAMCET for Andhra Pradesh , K CET for Karnataka, Ch CET chattisgarh Common Entrance Test, WBJEE For Bengal , MH CET for Maharastra etc.

These were State Exams.

National Exams other AIEEE are IIT JEE i.e Indidan Institute of Technology Joint Entrance Exam.

KIITE i.e Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology Exam, VITEE is For Vellore Institute of Technology Exam, BITSAT i.e Bilra Institute of Technology and science aptitude Test. and Lots more.
23rd June 2011, 02:53 PM
sourindra

Default Re: Which are the exams for students to get admission in Engineering colleges outside Orissa like AIEEE?

There are different entrance exam for engineering for different states. Like for West Bengal you have give WB-JEE.
24th June 2011, 01:50 AM
sanjay kumar saini
Senior Member+

These are the exam which provide admission in engineering college outside Orissa-

AIEEE
IIT JEE
ROJEE
WBJEE

There are some State Exams also.

National Exams other AIEEE are IIT JEE i.e Indidan Institute of Technology Joint Entrance Exam.

KIITE i.e Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology Exam, VITEE is For Vellore Institute of Technology Exam, BITSAT i.e Bilra Institute of Technology and science aptitude Test. and Lots more.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?