26th June 2011, 01:18 AM
11Pankaj

Am I eligible to write AIEEE? I have completed my diploma in drilling engineering from School of mining, Orissa with 72% marks. What's the minimum marks should I scored to get admission in NIT with mining stream?

I am a diploma student(drilling engg.)Passout from orissa school of mining engg.keonjhar orissa have secure 72% can i give AIEEE- am a sc category student what's the mark obtain in AIEEE for admission in Mining branch.plz reply me soon sir.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get Lateral Entry to study AMIE Mining Engineering being a 2 years Diploma holder on 12th basis? -- [New]
  2. Seat in mining engineering in NIT Warangal? How much marks are required? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Eligibility to apply for Polytechnic diploma in Mining Engineering course? How much minimum salary will diploma holder get? Scope of Diploma in Mining Engineering?
  4. Requirements to get admission in Anna University to study B.Tech(Mining Engineering) for Diploma student?
  5. Will be I able to get Mining Engineering from NIT Surathkal or any other NIT having interest in Maths and Physics?
  6. Colleges which offers Diploma in Mining Engineering in India?
  7. Should i do Diploma in Mining after 3 years certificate course in same?
  8. Possibility to study B.Tech in Mining Engineering at VNIT, Nagpur for Diploma student?
  9. What is the difference between Diploma in Mining and B.Tech in Mining?
  10. What's the cut-off marks and rank required in AIEEE for getting Mining Branch? What's the future prospective for the same?
  11. Number of seats available to study B.Tech(Mining Engineering) for Diploma holder in Andhra Pradesh?
  12. Diploma in Mining Engineering at Kakatiya University, Warangal or IGNOU for B.Sc graduate?
  13. Procedure to apply for B.Tech(Mining Engineering) in IGNOU for Diploma holder?
  14. Can I get job after completing Diploma in Mining Engineering? Scope in Private Sector of India?
  15. Is it possible to do Diploma in Mining after passing 10th from ICSE board?
  16. Can I get B.Tech and M.Tech after doing dual degree course in mining engineering from NIT Rourkela
  17. Where is mining engineering school and what is the date to register an accommodation?
  18. How to join Diploma in Mining after completion of Intermediate?
1st May 2015, 12:46 AM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to write AIEEE? I have completed my diploma in drilling engineering from School of mining, Orissa with 72% marks. What's the minimum marks should I scored to get admission in NIT with mining stream?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11Pankaj View Post
I am a diploma student(drilling engg.)Passout from orissa school of mining engg.keonjhar orissa have secure 72% can i give AIEEE- am a sc category student what's the mark obtain in AIEEE for admission in Mining branch.plz reply me soon sir.

AIEEE - ALL INDIA ENGINEERING ENTRANCE EXAM

This is a All India entrance exam conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) to admit the students for the various engineering courses and architectural courses.

Eligibility Needed:

# The eligibility needed is that candidate should have completed +2 from a recognized school board of education or equivalent.

Having done Diploma in Drilling engineering, the only problem which you will face is that you will not be able to apply directly for joining in 2nd year in B.E.

The applications for the AIEEE Exam will be released in the month of February and March. The exam consist of 4 papers and

Marks Allotted:
  • Paper I (150 questions) : 450 marks
  • Paper II (75 questions) : 225 marks
  • Paper III (75 questions) : 225 marks
  • Part I of Paper IV (50 questions) : 150 marks
  • Part II of Paper IV (25 questions) : 75 marks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?