30th January 2012, 07:49 PM
myy2012

Expected date for the release of the application form for LLM course in Faculty of Law? What is the date of the entrance exam?

What is the expected date for the release of the application form for LLM course in Faculty of law and what is the date for the entrance exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Last date to apply and date of entrance exam for LLM course in Symbiosis Law School, Pune -- [Most Discussed]
  2. When the application form of CLAT-LLM will be released? Examination date of CLAT-LLM?
  3. Eligibility criteria, course & fee structure and last date of form submission for LLM course in GGSIPU? For whom favour I have to made Demand Draft?
  4. Date of release of medical entrance exam form? Procedure and the date of submission of form?
  5. What is the date of release and last date of submission of online application form for BITS Pilani?
  6. What is the date of release of application for MSc entrance exam for lifescience and microbiology? What is the price of the application form
  7. When the application form for admission in M.Com will be distributed by Delhi University? Date of M.Com entrance exam?
  8. When the notification for LLM entrance exam will be released? Date of LLM entrance exam?
  9. Date of release of application form for medical entrance exam?
  10. B.Ed from DU after B.Com?
  11. How may I get subject codes for Law in 4th sem examination of LLM from Amravati university? How may I get details for the same?
  12. LLM entrance exam study material for followings?
  13. What is the expected exam date of CET for admission IMS Indore?
  14. Can a candidate apply for LLB after completion of BA?
  15. From where I will get application form of AFMC MDS entrance exam? Expected date of AFMC MDS entrance exam?
  16. Date of sale of application form for the entrance test of MBBS course? Date of the entrance exam?
  17. When will I get the JELET form in 2016? -- [New]
  18. What's the last date of application form submission for entrancing of science faculty?
10th June 2015, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Expected date for the release of the application form for LLM course in Faculty of Law? What is the date of the entrance exam?

I have previously studied law and obtained an LLB DEGREE from the Maharaja Sayajirao University Of Baroda. Am now interested in pursuing an LLM postgraduate degree in criminal law. Kindly advise on the start dates in 2015-2016 academic year. Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?