3rd June 2015, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

When the application form for admission in M.Com will be distributed by Delhi University? Date of M.Com entrance exam?

Hello everyone,
I am in final year doing B.Com. I want to do M.Com from Delhi University. Kindly let me know the date of M.Com application forms release and the date of entrance exam?

1st October 2015, 12:49 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: When the application form for admission in M.Com will be distributed by Delhi University? Date of M.Com entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone,
I am in final year doing B.Com. I want to do M.Com from Delhi University. Kindly let me know the date of M.Com application forms release and the date of entrance exam?
Since, Delhi university M.Com admission for 2015 was already completed. Please wait for next notification. I am expecting that it would be released during the month of April/May. You can buy the application from the Delhi university counter office or from the official website of the Delhi University.

Delhi University
Department of Commerce,
Faculty of Commerce & Business,
Delhi School of Economics, University of Delhi, Delhi-110007
Official website - http://www.du.ac.in/du/index.php?page=m-com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?