13th July 2014, 03:06 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria, course & fee structure and last date of form submission for LLM course in GGSIPU? For whom favour I have to made Demand Draft?

What is the minimum eligibility criteria for admission to LLM at GGSIPU? how do i download admission form? in whose favour i shall made demand draft for the application form? is it late to apply for LLM now, when is the last date for recieving application form? can i get some information on fee structure of LLM as well as course structure at the university? what is the number of seat intake for LLM?

10th April 2023, 12:11 AM
SurajKapoor

Default Re: Eligibility criteria, course & fee structure and last date of form submission for LLM course in GGSIPU? For whom favour I have to made Demand Draft?

The minimum eligibility criteria for admission to LLM at Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU) is a Bachelor of Law degree from a recognized university with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks or equivalent grade. Admission is granted on the basis of scores obtained in the CLAT PG exam followed by counseling. The last date to apply for LLM at GGSIPU is April 30, 2023.

To download the admission form, interested candidates can visit the university’s official website – ipu.ac.in. The application fee for LLM at GGSIPU is INR 1500/- and the demand draft needs to be made in favor of "Registrar, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University", payable at New Delhi.

The fee structure for LLM at GGSIPU is not readily available on their website, so it is best to contact the university directly for information on this. The course structure for LLM at GGSIPU can be found on the university's official website under the "Academics" section.

As for the number of seat intake for LLM at GGSIPU, this information is not readily available on the university's website. It is best to contact the university directly for more information on this.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?