12th February 2011, 01:25 PM

How to get admission into good college through lateral entry scheme after diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering? Colleges offering the course around India?

I have complete diploma of engineering in the branch of electronics and telecommunication engineering, so how i will get addimision to a good colege through lateral entry.

I dont know the colleges aroynd the india that which one will be better.

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study B.Tech in Marine Engineering through Lateral Entry after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  2. Where will I get entry after passing diploma in electronics and telecommunication through lateral entry?
  3. How to join B.Tech course after completion of B.Sc?
  4. Which colleges offer Lateral entry in engineering for diploma holders in Chandigarh and other states?
  5. List of colleges offering direct lateral entry scheme into 2nd year of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
  6. Procedure of direct second year admission for Electronics & Telecommunication Diploma?
  7. How much percentage is required in Diploma to get admission in IIT?
  8. Possibility to get Lateral Entry in NIT for Diploma Mechanical student?
  9. Detailed information about Assam Lateral Entry Exam? Can I get admission in any government college outside of Assam?
  10. Admission in b.tech through lateral entry after diploma? which colleges are good for lateral entry seekers? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Does colleges which comes under government category provide admission for diploma students in 2nd year through lateral entry?
  12. Lateral entry for diploma holders through IETE in Karnataka?
  13. Names of Engineering Colleges which offer lateral entry admission for ECE?
  14. Best course after completing diploma in Electronics and telecommunication?
  15. What is the procedure followed for getting lateral entry B.E admission?
  16. What is the next step for a diploma failures? Is there any university which favors this kind of students through any lateral enter scheme? -- [New]
  17. Institutes offering lateral entry after diploma in electrical and electronics engineering from private institute of Jharkhand
  18. How to do B.Tech through lateral entry exam? I am a 3rd year electronics and telecommunication engineering student
15th June 2011, 01:15 AM
ranjit79

Default Re: How to get admission into good college through lateral entry scheme after diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering? Colleges offering the course around India?

Dear friend
you have done 3 years diploma cource with electronics and telecommunication engineering, thats good.
To take addmission for further study i.e for BE or B. Tech you have to apply, when you are in your second year so that there is seat reserved for you. Thare are many colleges in which you can take admission.almost all of the private engineering college which offered this facility.it is better to take admission in the college of your state as there is prefrence for you.as yoy have not mentioned your state so i am sorry regarding best colleges.however you can find the list of good colleges through their previous records.
If you are in second year then its time to register the choice of your college. If you have aleready passed the appropiriate time then also you need not to take tension . There is also a little hope. you need to contact your choice of college if there is seat vacant then you may get it.

Wishing you for your better future
16th June 2011, 02:45 PM
love sharma782

Default Re: How to get admission into good college through lateral entry scheme after diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering? Colleges offering the course around India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
I have complete diploma of engineering in the branch of electronics and telecommunication engineering, so how i will get addimision to a good colege through lateral entry.

I dont know the colleges aroynd the india that which one will be better.
Yap you can get admission through lateral entery test.....there are many good colleges in India for electronics and telecommunication engineering but the condition is that you have to score a gud marks i.e. above 65%
30th June 2011, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

respected: sir/mam i got 71.33% overall in diploma in electrical and electronic engineering please kind me to get some best college.... [email protected] contect:(9677185026)...
11th July 2011, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

my application number is 22050 when is started counseling for me
20th July 2011, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

how can a sudani national get admission in engineering college in india
23rd July 2011, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

respected sir,i have done B.Sc with maths honers ,having phy ,chem subject .may i join engineering college through lateral entry.
21st August 2011, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE COMPLETED MY DIPLOMA IN E.T. HOW CAN I GET ADMISSION IN GTU?
10th September 2011, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

lateral entry courses offered by Colleges in Electro Chmistry Engineering and Qualifications for admission for direct 2nd year ..
4th October 2011, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

karnataka state open university deploma civil engg is UGC & AITEC
18th November 2011, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

sir/madam i have completed my diploma in eee with 75%of marks and i have wrote ecet exam i got 2199 rank can i get btech seat through lateral entry in good college.
plz send reply as soon as possible [email protected] phone 9676609787
5th November 2012, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my bsc degree with 90% can i admission in annauniversity by later entry
19th May 2014, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

i am complet doplom in e&tc with 60% so i want give admission in govt eng college jalganv .its possible
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?