22nd June 2012, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

Procedure for admission in medical college in Mumbai? Date of sale of forms?

Pl advise me the procedure for the admission in medical college in mumbai based on mht-cet-2012 results. Pl also advise where will i get the forms (is it on-line or to collect from grant medical college?), the date of submission of forms,etc.

-amod m.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in medical college in Mumbai based on MHT CET results?
  2. Procedure for getting admission in St Johns Medical College for MBBS course? How will I get the admission forms? Which entrance test do I need to appear? Last date of submission of forms? What is the annual fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Date of sale of medical exam forms in Gujarat? Which college should I prepare if I have 90.8 marks? How to register?
  4. List of top institutions offering UG(pharmacy) course in Mumbai? What's the admission date and procedure for the same?
  5. Procedure to get admission in St Johns medical college? -- [New]
  6. What is the admission procedure for medical college?
  7. Procedure for admission in the following Marine Engineering Colleges? Date of sale of the forms?
  8. Admission procedure for M.Com in HK college? Lest date to get and submission of the forms of M.Com?
  9. Procedure to get admission in St Johns Medical College for MBBS course? How will I get the admission form? Which entrance exams do I have to appear? Last date of submission of forms and the annual fee structure?
  10. Will I get admission in Mumbai Medical College if I am not from Maharashtra?
  11. What is the date of sale of B.Ed forms in state college of Patiala? I have scored 65% in Bsc Medical in PU
  12. What is the date of sale of admission forms of B.Ed in Mumbai?
  13. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MSW as a girl? List of institutions in Mumbai and their admission date for the same course?
  14. Date of sale of application forms for PG course in Economics? What is the admission procedure?
  15. Date of release of forms for medical entrance exams? Procedure and last date of submission?
  16. Procedure for admission in B.Com? Last date of sale of forms? How much is the percentage?
  17. Procedure for admission in M.A college of Mumbai? Last date of admission?
  18. Procedure for admission in JBT Delhi? Is there admission on the basis of 12th marks? Date of sale of forms and from where can I get the forms?
6th October 2018, 08:58 PM
srkallinone

Default Re: Procedure for admission in medical college in Mumbai? Date of sale of forms?

In Maharashtra, MHT CET has been replaced by NEET for Medical Admission. MBBS and BDS admissions are done on the basis of national level entrance NEET conducted by CBSE. You can apply online for MBBS admission to University of Mumbai.

Application Dates 2018[COLOR]
- NEET Result Declaration : 04/06/2018
- Online Application Available : 07/06/2018
- Last Date of Application : 17/06/2018
- Documents Verification : 21th to 25th June, 2018
- 1st Round Choice Filling : 26th to 29th June, 2018
- 1st Round of Seat Allotment : 04/07/2018
- 2nd Round Choice Filling : 18th July to 3rd August, 2018
- 2nd Round of Seat Allotment : 12th August, 2018

Application Process[COLOR]
- Fill the application form with basic details and click on "Submit" button.
- On submission, Challan will be generated.
- Print the challan and Make a payment of application fees.
- After payment of application fees, You can complete the registration.
- Login and Fill the Personal Details, Academic Details and Other Details in application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Submit the application.

Top Medical Colleges In Mumbai
- Grant Medical College
- Seth GS Medical College
- K.J. Somaiya Medical College and Research Centre
- Lokmanya Tilak Municipal Medical College
- Seth Gordhandas Sunderdas Medical College
- Topiwala National Medical College
- MGM Institute of Health Sciences
- Terna Medical College
- Mahatma Gandhi Mission's Medical College
- Padmashree Dr.D.Y. Patil Medical College
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?