14th May 2015, 04:59 PM
FURYYAMA

Expected rank with 95 marks in Karnataka CET?

Well I have got 95 marks in karnataka cet and 96 percentage in pu board.what rank i may expect in engineering.

15th May 2015, 05:20 AM
shekhartyagi50

Default Re: Expected rank with 95 marks in Karnataka CET?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FURYYAMA View Post
Well I have got 95 marks in karnataka cet and 96 percentage in pu board.what rank i may expect in engineering.
We have told this procedure for every students that rank system follow some points on the basis of which you can predict rank otherwise no way is present you can tell about the rank

For this you need to have total number of students, highest marks in class, students passed

Only than rank is predicted and the easiest way is to sign in and see your rank over there
15th May 2015, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Expected rank with 95 marks in Karnataka CET?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FURYYAMA View Post
You rank is most probably be around 16000 and also with this rank you may not be able to get the stream of your choice. So, as a back-up plan, try to apply for admission in some other reputed universities as well such as: VIT, Lovely Professional University (LPU), AMU, JNU....etc which conduct there own test as well. Also among them,I have also read a lot about LPU for providing various scholarship to students who have got good percentage in qualifying exam. So, check their website for detail info. regarding eligibility criteria and admission process.
good luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?