17th December 2014, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

Allotment scheme for an outside student who has scored 137 marks in Karnataka-CET and secured 90% in 12th?

Hello
How is allotment for outside Karnataka,
Kerala students in CET, Karnataka.
I have 137 score in CET, Karnataka and 90% in 12th.
please help me to find out.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I be eligible for BAMS Colleges in Pune after securing 137 marks in ASSO CET?
  2. Eligibility for other state students to attend the CET exam of Karnataka?
  3. Can I get admission in MBBS government and associate college after scoring 153 marks in MAH CET and 137 in ASSO CET?
  4. Eligibility to pursue Karnataka CET for a student of Haryana?
  5. Admission in free Medical college for a candidate who has scored 94 marks in Karnataka-CET?
  6. How much marks to be scored to get medical seat in CET in Karnataka? Is there any reservation for SC and ST?
  7. How to take admission in BAMS in government college after scoring 137 marks in MHTCET?
  8. Can a 12th board student of Hyderabad apply for Karnataka CET?
  9. List of medical colleges in Karnataka taking admission through management quota? I have scored 85% marks in 11th(PCB) and same or more will expected in 12th -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How much marks required in 12th non medical to apply for Karnataka CET?
  11. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET?
  12. Is a candidate passed 12th CBSE board from Navi Mumbia, eligible for Karnataka CET? Family is now residing in Karataka
  13. Procedure for CET Karnataka engineering exam? Can a Non Karnataka student appear? How much money is to be paid?
  14. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET? I was born in Karnataka but I have done my schooling(up to 12th) from AP. My mother has done her education up to college from Karnataka
  15. Eligibility to appear in CET for a candidate who has secured below 50% in B.Com?
  16. Eligibility to appear in Karnataka-CET for 12th students who belongs to Tamil Nadu? -- [New]
  17. What is the eligibility for Karnataka CET? I am doing 12th from Mumbai and my mother is from Karnataka
  18. In which reservation quota will I consider for CET, Karnataka exam? I have done my 10th from UAE and 12th from Karnataka. I am a muslim and having domicile of Karnataka
31st December 2017, 05:39 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Allotment scheme for an outside student who has scored 137 marks in Karnataka-CET and secured 90% in 12th?

You will get admission based on the rank and the availability of seats. For outside category candidates, there are very less number of seats available.

Your admission will depend on your rank or your choice of stream. Just make sure that you have got the right choice according to your rank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?