23rd July 2011, 12:58 AM
parul biala

Is Faculty of Engineering and technology situated in Agra affiliated by PCI for conduction of M.Pharma course?

is Faculty of Engineering and Technology, Agra College Agra affiliated from PCI for the conduction of m.pharma course?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a college under UPTU government after scoring 88818 and 15661 in girls Kota?
  2. If it possible to get admission in government college in CS,CE,ME,FT or TE branch after scoring 37,500 rank? Best colleges for the branch?
  3. Admission in government college after scoring a UPTU rank of 13,893 in general and 1967 in girls quota? List of some good private colleges?
  4. List of top graded colleges/institutes under UPTU?
  5. Best colleges under UPTU providing good placements?
  6. Can I get any government college till the last round of counseling after scoring 22000 UPTU rank and 3000 in girls?
  7. Any good college which I could get after scoring 33066 rank in UPTU?
  8. Which college can I get after scoring 230075 in UPTU?
  9. List of colleges in which I can get admission after scoring 297 rank in B.Arch paper of UPSEE?
  10. List of colleges I can get in Gorakhpur, Ghaziabad and Noida with rank GN79321 and BC22931 in U.P.T.U?
  11. List of the colleges that I can get after scoring 3048 rank in general
  12. Is Methodist College of Engineering and Technology Stanley College of Engineering and Technology for Women situated at Hyderabad AP India approved and affiliated with AICTE?
  13. Which M.Pharm college in Rajkot is AICTE approved which provides stipend?
  14. Best government biotech colleges that I can get after scoring 5015 in UPSEE -- [New]
  15. Can i get government college after scoring 5000 gen rank and 200 in UPTU?
  16. Can I get admission in top 10 colleges after scoring 54000 in general and 16000 in OBC
  17. How many M.Pharmacy seats are there in Andhra Pradesh Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I get a government college after scoring 1999 in UPTU?
14th June 2016, 09:28 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Faculty of Engineering and technology situated in Agra affiliated by PCI for conduction of M.Pharma course?

No, the Faculty of Engineering and Technology which is located at Agra is not affiliated by Pharmacy Council of India (PCI) for offering M.Pharmacy course.

The Faculty of Engineering and Technology offers only B.Tech and M.Tech (Computer Science) courses.

It is recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Ministry of H.R.D. Govt. of India and affiliated to U.P. Technical University, Lucknow.

As the Faculty of Engineering and Technology, Agra is not affiliated by Pharmacy Council of India (PCI), it does not offer M.Pharmacy course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?