4th July 2013, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

How should I prepare for income tax examination after MBA?

how to preparing income tax exmination after mba.could you guide me???And whatever ?

Related Questions:
  1. How to become an Income Tax Officer? How should I prepare for Income Tax
  2. How to prepare for Income Tax examination?
  3. What is the eligibility criteria for Income Tax Officer Exam? How to prepare for it?
  4. How to apply for income tax examination after 12th?
  5. What should I do to become an Income Tax Officer? Which degree would be helpful after 12th? -- [New]
  6. How to become an income tax inspector? Books to be referred to become one?
  7. How to prepare for the Entrance Exam to get a Job in Income Tax Department?
  8. How may I apply for income tax department jobs? Types of questions being asked?
  9. Syllabus for Income Tax Officer Recruitment Exam?
  10. Procedure of exams for Income Tax Assistant, Income Tax Inspector and Income Tax Officer? When the exams will be held?
  11. How can I prepare for Income Tax Department exam? Eligibility criteria for it?
  12. Important deductions in profit and gains in business and profession?
  13. How to prepare for Income Tax Officer Exam? Is it a better choice for me to take Coaching for this Exam? Which Books should I prepare for this Exam?
  14. Eligibility for becoming an Income Tax Officer? Procedure to apply for the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to prepare for Income Tax Officer job?
  16. From where to get Income Tax Officer form? How to fill up the form and how to become an Income Tax Officer? What about preparation?
  17. Date and syllabus of Income Tax officer exam? I have done diploma in Pharmacy, B.Pharm. and MBA, can I apply for the exam?
  18. Stream required in 11th and 12th standard for becoming an Income tax officer?
14th June 2016, 09:13 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I prepare for income tax examination after MBA?

The examination for recruitment in Income tax department is conducted by UPSC as Civil Service examination.

The examination is conducted in three stages and eligibility to appear for examination is candidate must have passed degree from any recognised university.

So, you can appear for examination, after qualifying in examination you are eligible to become an I.R.S Officer for recruitment in Income tax department. For more information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?