8th December 2010, 05:49 PM
balupatel

Family background very poor and completed SSC this year : Which courses to do in order to get settled faster in life?

hello sir,, i am completing my SSC this year. My family background is very poor,,, how to settle my life early. What to do?

15th December 2010, 02:52 AM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Family background very poor and completed SSC this year : Which courses to do in order to get settled faster in life?

As you have told that your family background is very poor then you have to first apply for scholarship to continue your studies & as you are getting in touch with this forum so you can improve your knowledge to help others By typing some posts as a part time and can earm money in a way to get scholarship.
Secondly If possible then try to get Fee Concession By providing your father"s income certificate in EWS category.
Thirdly instead of continuing your regular studies try to make it as a correspondence mode.
Fourthly select the courses like-
1. HSC in Science Stream (2 Years)
2. HSC in Commerce Stream (2 Years)
3. HSC in Arts Stream (2 Years)
4. Engineering Diploma (3 or 4 Years)
5. ITI (Fitter, Welder, Machinist, Stenographer, Mechanical Draughtsman) (2 Years)
5. Amy Navy, Air Force (Defense) Police Dept. Exam
6. LIC Agent
15th December 2010, 05:34 AM
jits
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Family background very poor and completed SSC this year : Which courses to do in order to get settled faster in life?

I hope you can go through the diploma stream in the course of your interest like Civil Engineering,EEE,ECE,CSE,Mechanical Engineering and many other streams as such.

If your interested in defence service then you can go through NDA/SSB and other such exams being conducted to recruit members.But you can go through these exams only after completing your 12th.

You can even apply as Airmen in the air force after completing your diploma course.
If your a merit student and if your from the backward castes then you can seek for scholarships from the government.

Its better that you study Polytechnic in good college and even try to develop your Communication skills.

all the best
15th December 2010, 03:18 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Family background very poor and completed SSC this year : Which courses to do in order to get settled faster in life?

hello balu

don't worry at all you have completed ssc this year

its good to hear from you that you have a dream to get settled soon

its not the wise decision the sooner you settle the lesser you earn it is the criteria of present market

so friend my suggestion

you study but don't ask money from your parents

are you thinking how there are various options for this you can get scholarships by many organisations which are giving scholarships to support guys like you

or else if you're not good at studies then do part time jobs you can earn a lot

with them too

all the main thing you have to do is you should strongly determine

never give up your life

for any worst situation or incident

be brave and be hard at your work

but don't give up studies

as you told your background is poor change it

it can happen to you alone

read some inspiring stories of the legends who came to that stage from your current stage

don't give up studies or compromise at your course selection also

you can be settled in life if only you continue your studies for a long time

all the best

~aditya~
28th March 2011, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by balupatel View Post
hello sir,, i am completing my SSC this year. My family background is very poor,,, how to settle my life early. What to do?
Hello,

We are looking for students in Delhi, who want to do part time job (two hours a day) to take care of their fees and educational expenses.

The job is to market the vegetables, produced by the farmers to the retail consumers.

It is very simple job.

Once you develop the relation with the retail consumer, it is just job delivery of vegetables.

We are even starting website and buyers will be booking orders for the vegetables on line also.

We want to help farmers get better price for the vegetables they are producing.

Please contact me, if you are interested.

You can pass on this message to the needy students.

Looking forward.

Thanking You
With Regards

Mr. Madhav Chowdhary
(founder / Owner)

D E E P A G
. . . . . .Development Partners in Agri - Culture

Mobile no: + 91 - 9623557207

Email: [email protected]

31st March 2011, 02:13 AM
Unregistered

Hi My name is ?. And I am 30 years old now. I have not completed my studies due to financial issues and had to start working at the early age to support my family. Now the financial issues are quite settled. To be frank I am 10th fail but as I have studied in a convent school my spoken English is very powerful. I am very depressed as I haven't got settled in life yet. I am working for an international contact center right now. Please suggest me something so I can come out of depression as I many times feel to commit a suicide. Awaiting your reply. Thanks
31st August 2012, 07:08 PM
Neerajtiwari779

~~~Coarse after 10th to get settled with cureear~~~

The courses you may do after 10th to get settled fastly is as follows. I have also given detail about the coarses.

>>>Diploma in Enggineering<<<
--> Coarse duration 3 or 4 year.
--> Eligibility> Pass grade in 10th standerd.
--> Fee> as per institute you select generaly goverment collage have less fee. The students belonging to family having income less then 100000Rs are eligible to get 33% fees back. (about 37000 per year).
--> Most prefered streams> Mechanical, Electrical, Computer, Electronic.

>>>ITI after 10th<<<
--> Coarse duration> as per institute generaly 1 year.
--> Eligibility> Pass grade in 10th standerd.
--> Fee> As per institute you select (generaly 15000).
--> Preffered stream> Mechanical, Electrical, Electronic.

>>>Computer coarses for carier<<<
--> CAD CAM
Duration 1year
Fees 35000
--> CATIA
Duration 6month
Fees 25000

>>>Other coarses<<<
Piping
Duration 6month
Fees 30000
Draftig
Duration 6month
Fees 30000

(Fees mentioned are approximate)
21st April 2014, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i had completed my ssc in 2008..and i joined intermediate.1st year completed but 2nd year it not possible to complete because my family background was poor.now i have to settle in my life.so,please suggest me that i can settle in my life.i want to do job also...in case that which are suitable for me?what to do?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?