23rd June 2016, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

Fee details of M.Sc(Computer Science) in Pune University for entrance exam non-qualifier?

Hi,
Kindly let me know the fee details in Pune University for M.Sc(Computer Science) course as I am not qualified in the entrance exam? Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. MSC Microbiology, Pune University entrance date and other details?
  2. When the application form for PhD in Computer Science course is available at Pune University? Detailed information about this course?
  3. Details about Ph.D entrance exam in Pune University?
  4. Detailed procedure to get admission in M.E.(Design Engineering) course in Pune University without GATE? List of colleges under Pune University with fee structure?
  5. Can I apply for admission in Ph.D. in Pune University on the basis of NET-2010 score?
  6. Entrance exams for PG in MSc Computer Science from Pune University? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Registration procedure of Ph.D(Chemistry) program in Pune University? Detailed information, syllabus and date of Ph.D entrance exam?
  8. Entrance exams for PG in MSc Computer Science from Pune University?
  9. University of Pune B.Tech 2nd Semester-Applied Science-II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Full details about Ph.D entrance exam in Pune University?
  11. What are the universities offering analytical chemistry?
  12. Detailed information about Ph.D entrance exam of Pune University?
  13. Details about the entrance exam for MSC Computer Science in Pune University? List of the colleges?
  14. can i apply for mca entrance in pune university and give entrance exam from mumbai?
  15. Which subjects are needed for PG microbiology exam?
  16. Detailed information, procedure to apply, documents required and fee to study H.S. in IGNOU? After H.S. from IGNOU can I get admission in Pune University?
  17. Date of Pune University entrance exam for pursuing B.Ed course? Which study material to refer? Colleges offering the course and the fee structure involved?
  18. Which is the entrance exam of computer science of Pune University?
27th June 2016, 09:20 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee details of M.Sc(Computer Science) in Pune University for entrance exam non-qualifier?

The fee details of M.Sc. (Computer Science) course in Pune University are provided below :-

=> For Maharashtra Domicile Candidates :- Rs. 21,000/- per Semester

=> For Outside Maharashtra Candidates :- Rs. 31,080/- per Semester
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?