22nd July 2011, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure for B.Ed course? Duration of B.Ed course?

what is the fee of B.ed & how many years of this course. because i have done my graduation and my father is telling me to join this course

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure of B.Ed course after B.Sc? -- [New]
  2. Which B.Ed colleges offer Hindi B.Ed? What is the fee structure?
  3. B.Ed colleges in Orissa and their admission process?
  4. How can we apply for B.Ed? What is the last date of sale of B.Ed? What is the fee structure?
  5. What is the date of issue of form of B.Ed? Last date of submission? What is the fee structure for B.Ed admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. M.Ed entrance previous years question papers?
  7. What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure for B.Ed Distance Learning program in Osmania University?
  8. How may I get sample entrance papers of UP B.Ed? What's the fee structure and time duration of course?
  9. Admission procedure and fee structure for joining B.Ed course through correspondence?
  10. How to do B.Ed course through correspondence? Procedure for admission? What is the course duration, fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  11. What is the procedure for admission for B.Ed? What is the fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  12. Which types of jobs are available after B.A in Sanskrit?
  13. Is the admission over for B.Ed in Thrissur? What is the last date of admission? Fee structure of it?
  14. Universities in Kerala offering B.Ed through correspondence(Government Approved B.Ed correspondence course)? Which are the study centres in Kerala?
  15. Date of Ed-CET Exam of this year? Duration of B.Ed course? Syllabus for this Exam? Top Colleges in Visakhapatnam for B.Ed course?
  16. After studying M.Com distance course what should I do?
  17. Which are the correspondence B.Ed course in Bangalore? What is the fee structure?
  18. How to get admission in B.Ed in any college of UP?
4th September 2011, 01:42 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Fee structure for B.Ed course? Duration of B.Ed course?

Top 5 Universities offering B.ed through Correspondence are -

Annamalai University
Madurai Kamaraj University
Bangalore University
Andhra University
Kakatiya University

Duration of the B.Ed. Course:

The course of study shall be for duration of one academic year consisting of 180 working days / Curriculum transaction days or 1080 hours (5 days per week@6 hour per day) excluding admission and examination days.

The 180 working days will include teaching practice, revision examination and study holidays.

Fees structure:

Minimum Duration:2 Years

Maximum Duration:4 Years

Course Fee: Rs. 17,400

Minimum Age:No bar

Maximum Age: No bar
28th May 2012, 12:23 AM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

prescibed application fee of Rs.800/-.it will be Rs.400/- for the candiates belonging to deprived categories.

It could be between 10000/- to 30000/- for whole year.

Examination Syllabus

1.english comprehension

2.reasoning

3.general awarness

4.aptitude for teaching
18th November 2012, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

i have done my B.com through correspondence (open university), after completing my b.com i have done my M.com shall i eligible for B.ed, course Regular tell me
15th January 2014, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

I have done my graduation in 2013 as bachelor of business administration through correspondence with 65% in all subjects .I was having English subject in class 12th. Am I eligble do B.ed regular course in English .
16th March 2014, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my B.sc computer science and MCA also. Now i am working as a maths teacher in Velammal CBSE school. If i want to do B.Ed which subject should i choose either maths or Computer? but I would like to do in maths is it possible?

S.Meena
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?