15th May 2011, 09:12 AM
HARSHA RASTOGI

List of courses a B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year candidate can do in Summer break in Lucknow?

Sir m a student of b.tech 2nd yr electronics n communication branch.... I
wanted to know which type of course i should go for in these summer vacations and from where in Lucknow dat can help me in future too ???? plz send related details 2 [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Summer training or course in Lucknow after 2nd year B.Tech(ECE)?
  2. Where and how can I apply for internship during summer break for B.Tech CSE students?
  3. List of internships to apply for while doing 2nd year CSE?
  4. What is the procedure followed to apply for summer training while doing MBA 2nd semester in Lucknow?
  5. What are the various summer internships available to do while pursuing BBA course?
  6. How to do summer training in VLSI Embedded, PTC, MATLAB?
  7. How to do Summer Training in BHEL being a candidate pursuing 2nd semester of MBA course?
  8. Can I do summer training during my B.Tech Semester Break after 3rd year? Does it hold any importance?
  9. Reputed Summer Training Institutes in Lucknow being a candidate of 3rd year B.Tech in EC stream?
  10. List of companies offering Summer Training for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Lucknow and Noida?
  11. How to do summer internship? I am a student of CSE 2nd year
  12. How may I do Computer courses or Prepare for CAT,MAT? I'm in 2nd year B.Com in college of Lucknow
  13. List of companies available in Bangalore to do summer internship or training? -- [New]
  14. List of Chemical related companies in Karnataka to do Summer Internship being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of Chemical Engineering?
  15. How to get summer training in TCS/Wipro after 2nd year of B.Tech. in Bioinformatics? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. From where to do training in Lucknow? Criteria to be fulfilled?
  17. Companies offering Summer Internship to MBA(Marketing) 1st year candidate in Lucknow?
  18. From where to do training and what are their criteria? Reputed training institutes in Lucknow?
28th February 2013, 02:04 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of courses a B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year candidate can do in Summer break in Lucknow?

hello,
sir
i am b.tech student of electronics and communication ,just completed second year.I want to know that what should i do in these summer vacations.....
plz suggest me any courses related to my branch or any other activity.....
plz...reply
contant no=9541031608
[email protected]
plz help me
28th February 2013, 02:08 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of courses a B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year candidate can do in Summer break in Lucknow?

hello;
Sir
I am ECE branch engineering doing in 2nd year and i need a help of you......plz suggest me training coures in summer vacation.thanku
M/n=9541031608
[email protected]
5th June 2013, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

i have the same querry and i am a ECE student from Rajasthan, I'm at the verge of completing 1st yr, which Extra course should I opt so that it can be helpful to me in future..
plz msg me the answer on my email ID: [email protected]
thnku
11th June 2013, 09:17 AM
Unregistered

Sir i am a student of B.tech 2nd year EC branch,wanna know that which type of summer course can i do for my better future. Plz help me
24th April 2014, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i am sharanya of B.tech 2nd year. my branch is electronics and communication.i want to know various courses related to my field,which are helpful for my future...plss send me your suggest to my email ID: [email protected]
thak u
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?