5th June 2012, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure details for B.Tech? When will the college open?

fee details for b.tech.when the college open.....please provide to me the details for the same

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get MBBS seat in government or self supported college in Tamilnadu? Details about the fee structure? I am a open/general candidate with 194.25 cutoff
  2. In which college could I apply after scoring 161683 AIR? Details about the fee structure and placements?
  3. What is the fee structure for B.A degree course? -- [New]
  4. Details about D.Ed college and what is its fee structure?
  5. What is M.Com fee structure of Pune open university?
  6. How may I get the cut off marks for taking admission in medical colleges of Mharashtra? How may I get fee structure and details of these colleges?
  7. Fee structure and last date for submission of forms in government B.Ed college?
  8. List of Open Universities which offer PhD in English Literature in India? Detailed information, course duration and fee structure?
  9. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  10. Details about the fee structure of Sri Ramchandra Medical College? Fee structure of those?
  11. How much will it cost for a general caste student to study MBBS?
  12. Which college is best for B.Tech Mechanical? What is the fee structure and admission procedure?
  13. Can I get any college in B.Tech after scoring 73 marks in AIEEE?
  14. Best college in Goa for CS? What is the fee structure?
  15. Fee structure of CS course? Procedure to take admission in CS course(Open Category)?
  16. Details of courses offered by Maharaja college? What is the fee structure?
  17. Fee structure of medical college in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which engineering college will I get after scoring 10291 in WBJEE? List of colleges and their fee structure?
21st September 2012, 11:09 PM
surajm093

Default Re: Fee structure details for B.Tech? When will the college open?

Opening date vary from college to college. Generally, most of the colleges open in August.
IITs opens in second last week of july. AIEEE's open at August and some private college opens at late September.
Fees of differnet colleges are different.
example
In IITK fees is 34000 for general and OBC, 10000 for SC and ST.
So, first decide which college you wants to go then refer to its respective website.
good luck
Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?