20th July 2011, 12:27 AM
saritiwari

Fee structure and duration of the course diploma in Banking Business(DBB)?

HI,i m sarita tiwari i have done graduate i m intrested in diploma in banking business(DBB) so please tell me what will be the fees and duration of this course and i want to know that is it 100% job gurantee course?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information, course duration and eligiblity to study Banking and Finance Diploma course? List of institutes with fee structure in India?
  2. What is the fee structure and duration of the post graduation and diploma in banking and operation
  3. Fee structure and duration of the course diploma in Banking Business(DBB)?
  4. Fee structure and Duration of Diploma in Banking Business course of IFBI?
  5. How can I do banking course after B.Com? List of the banking courses? Duration and the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Detailed information and fee structure of Banking Diploma course for B.Sc(Maths) graduate?
  7. Best Institutes for Marine Engineering after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Fee structure for this course and duration of the course?
  8. List of colleges which offers PGD in Banking & Finance for B.Com graduate? Detailed information, procedure, fee structure, course duration, and date of admission?
  9. Detailed information, eligibility criteria, fee structure and duration of Counselling Psychology Diploma course?
  10. Duration and fee structure of CA stages? Which bank provides loan for studying CA course?
  11. What will be the fee structure to join Diploma in Retail Banking?
  12. Procedure and fee structure of doing Diploma in Banking?
  13. Course duration, fee structure and correspondence availability for diploma in Fire safety course? -- [New]
  14. Eligibility, fee structure and duration of AMIE course for Diploma in Mechanical Engineer?
  15. What is the fee structure and duration of diploma in e-commerce and diploma in computer applications?
  16. Should I study Diploma in Banking and Finance after completing Graduation if pursuing F.Y.B.Com? Admission procedure, fee expenses and course duration?
  17. Eligibility, admission, fee structure and duration of AMIE course?
  18. Which PG diploma course should I choose in Hyderabad Campus? Fee structure of it?
23rd August 2011, 06:50 PM
vishuraj2007
Member+

Default Re: Fee structure and duration of the course diploma in Banking Business(DBB)?

Dear Friend

The course Diploma in banking business is conducted by Institute of Finance, Banking & Insurance.

Its duration of this course is 2&1/2 month or 72 hrs.

The minimum criteria for admission are:

Minimum of >=45% marks in graduation and class XII
Age Less than or equal to 28 years.
High drive for sales & average communication skills.

The Course fee is 28,000+Taxes.

The institute offer 100% placement services to his students.

For more details please visit:
http://www.ifbi.com/
26th February 2012, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure and duration of the course diploma in Banking Business(DBB)?

Hi,

I am Praphull Jha. I am interested in diploma in banking business(DBB). Is it 100% job guarantee. Which type of job provided by this course, Operation or marketing. I am interested in operation job in banking industry. Reply me on email.id-

[email protected]
28th February 2012, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

hiiiii..... my name is poonam tambulkar..... and i want to know the fee structure of PGDB & PGDBO........??
13th June 2012, 08:08 AM
Unregistered

I have 12th pass with 63% can i get diploma in banking and what is the course duration.
6th March 2013, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

Hi..this is Anjali Jaiswal. I am persuing b.com and want to know the duration and fee structure of diploma in banking.. Is it 100% job guaranteed... Plz reply me on my email id:- [email protected]
1st June 2013, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

hi im tushar sangade. i want to know the duration and fees of diploma in banking and finance.i have 12th pass with 70% can i get diploma in banking and finance.plz reply me on my phone number 8888037878,or email id:- [email protected]
21st July 2013, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

fee structure and duration of the course diploma in banking business(DBB)?

hi iam ritesh. i want to know the duration and fees of diploma in banking and finance. i have do graduation with 70% can i get diploma in banking and finance.plz reply me on my phone no.9716464043,or email id:[email protected]
19th July 2014, 10:03 AM
Unregistered

Hi I'm savita I want to doDBB course you have mentioned that u provide 100% placement do you guarantee that and you said it involves sales there is no such banking course without sales procedure reply plz
25th May 2015, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

Hi am mary I want to know the duration and fees of diploma in DCA...IT program,plz email me on [email protected] it is urgent because I want to join next month.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?