29th November 2010, 09:57 PM
priti1234

How to join ISRO or DRDO after completion of BE in Electronics and Telecommunication?

m 3rd yr studnt of electronics and telecommunication.. i want 2 work with isro or drdo.. wat should i do means wat type of prepartns are required 2 get into it... plz gve guidance.. m nt getting right track..

30th November 2010, 10:39 AM
Jinu Alex

Default Re: How to join ISRO or DRDO after completion of BE in Electronics and Telecommunication?

dear friend,
to get into ISRO or DRDO, you first need to clear your graduation with good marks and without any history of arrears. after that, you got to write the ISRO entrance exam conducted every year. the dates and schedules would be announced in the leading newspapers. so keep your senses alert. also, remember, you should be technically strong in your subject. so start revising all your subjects, right from the third semester.
also, you have another option of writing UPSC exam and get into your desired field.
so all the very best. God bless you.
30th November 2010, 10:13 PM
Jinu Alex

Default Re: How to join ISRO or DRDO after completion of BE in Electronics and Telecommunication?

dear friend,
to get into the ISRO or DRDO, you need to score well in your graduation in the first place. then you got to write the ISO exam conducted every year. the date of the exams are subjected to changes every year and so be alert to get all the updates related through the leading newspapers and television channels.
also you can also appear for the UPSC exams and thus by scoring high you can get into the the ISRO
so study well. all the very best. god bless you
25th March 2011, 01:23 AM
Unregistered

in which field should i do my mba after BE (e&tc)??
mark or finance????
16th May 2011, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

can ec engineer do mba in power management
17th June 2011, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by priti1234 View Post
m 3rd yr studnt of electronics and telecommunication.. i want 2 work with isro or drdo.. wat should i do means wat type of prepartns are required 2 get into it... plz gve guidance.. m nt getting right track..
Ans

you will have to clear GATE or NET.
9th August 2011, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

sir, iam doing mtech in digital communication.can iget an opportunity for internship in isro?
9th August 2011, 02:52 PM
DN358
Banned

to get into the ISRO or DRDO, you need to score well in your graduation in the first place. then you got to write the ISO exam conducted every year. the date of the exams are subjected to changes every year and so be alert to get all the updates related through the leading newspapers and television channels.
also you can also appear for the UPSC exams and thus by scoring high you can get into the the ISRO
9th August 2011, 02:54 PM
DN358
Banned

9th August 2011, 02:56 PM
DN358
Banned

DRDO Engineers 2011 Recruitment Exam
Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) invited application forms for the following post in 2009; DRDO may be recruited similar posts in 2011.

Post Name: Scientist F

Post Name: Scientist E

Post Name: Scientist D
9th August 2011, 07:52 PM
divyanakra
Senior Member+

Cool Re: How to join ISRO or DRDO after completion of BE in Electronics and Telecommunication?

For joining ISRO or DRDO you have to perform well in your graduation and after completion Of BE you have to give exam for these PSU and after qualifying that you can do job in them.
13th August 2011, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

am i eligible with 74% marks in electronics & communication for ISRO , DRDO/DRDL? When advertisement is published?
16th August 2011, 12:47 AM
edgeineervinay
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by priti1234 View Post
ISRO does come for campus placeements to IITs. you could do your bachelors and masters or even a PhD in Aerospace engineering from IIT or wait for an recruitement ad from ISRO
31st May 2014, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

In case if we complete our graduation with history of arrears, wont we get a job in DRDO or ISRO?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?