31st March 2012, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure of M.Tech in correspondence? Am I eligible to pursue M.Tech in distance in electronics and telecommunication?

what is the fees structure of M.tech in correspondence? I am pursuing A.M.I.E. in electronics & telecommunication, which is equivalent to B.Tech. in correspondence, am I eligible to pursue M.Tech in distance in electronics & telecommunication from your university? how is the prospect?

10th June 2012, 08:26 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure of M.Tech in correspondence? Am I eligible to pursue M.Tech in distance in electronics and telecommunication?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is the fees structure of M.tech in correspondence? I am pursuing A.M.I.E. in electronics & telecommunication, which is equivalent to B.Tech. in correspondence, am I eligible to pursue M.Tech in distance in electronics & telecommunication from your university? how is the prospect?

The Karnataka State Open University is one of the well recognized Institution offering various courses through correspondence mode including M.Tech programs. The University offers M.Tech in Electronic and Telecommunication. The duration of the program is two years. In order to be eligible, candidate must have completed the B.tech or B.E or equivalent in the relevant field. The course Fee of the program is Rs. 15,000 per semester.

For detail information one may call on all India KSOU Admission Help Line Number: 07566669887 - 09722722831
19th June 2012, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure of M.Tech in correspondence? Am I eligible to pursue M.Tech in distance in electronics and telecommunication?

In ksou m.tech is not aproved by AICTE then what is the importance of this degree.
17th July 2012, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

sir maine 2011 main b tech kiya hai eee branch sen aur main ab crosspondence mba karna chata hu to muje batao ki kaun kaun se clg hai jo crosspondence mba karwate hai aur admiisoon date kya hai
manish kumar
24th July 2012, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

I have completed BE electronics and telecom and after that completed MBA in telecom management from IITM(aanamalai university)
can i eligible for lecturer for teaching telecom and networking subject in degree engineering college under UGC grant.
som
13th August 2012, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

IS MTECH FROM KSOU ELLIGEBLE FOR TEACHING
10th January 2013, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

i need to know about the reputed institution to do my mtech in correspondence and also its eligibility..!!!!! can anybody answer it???
11th January 2013, 12:14 AM
ipkay93

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i need to know about the reputed institution to do my mtech in correspondence and also its eligibility..!!!!! can anybody answer it???
Hello dear , here are some of the good colleges for completing your M.Tech through Correspondence.

Jawaharlal Nehru University, Mumbai.

Sardar Patel College of Engineering.

Guru Jambheswar University of Science & Technology, Hisar, Haryana.

Indian Institution of Industrial Engineering.

VIT Institute of mechanical & Building Engineering.

Jadavpur University.

Nagarjuna University.

BMS college of Engineering.

Govt College of Engineering , Pune.

Jaypee university.

Amity University.

SRM University.

The basic eligibility for applying is B.Tech in the applied field or a 5-year Program in Science or Applied Sciences resulting in the award of a Master of Science Degree. The admissions to these Institutes is given on the basis of GATE score and other seats are allotted under Management quota.

Regards,
Pkay.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?