21st May 2016, 12:47 PM
arnabghosal95

Which would be better among government and private MCA institution to get a better job placement?

Respected sir/madam, myself Arnab Ghosal have completed my bca from West bengal (V.U)2016.I am fully confused after BCA what should i do,then i slightly thinking about doing MCA from bangalore. After that i will prepare for MCA entrance examination.so,for doing MCA and get better placement in a government or private institution which will better for me..my percentage is 58%.

30th July 2016, 05:48 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which would be better among government and private MCA institution to get a better job placement?

See, in India or in any other country, government owned institutions are always preferred over the private ones. This is because of the less investment and good placements so you also go for the government institution rather than the private ones. if you are not able get admission in any of the government ones, then you can think of any private one.

Some very good govt. institutions for MCA course are-
- University of Pune
-Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU)
- University of Hyderabad
- NIT Trichy
- NIT Surathkal
- Motilal Nehru National institute of Technology (MNNIT)
- NIT Rourkela
- NIT Calicut
- Jamia Millia Islamia, new delhi

There are also some private ones which you consider like-
- Birla Institute of Technology (BIT)
- PSG College of Technology
- ITM University
- VIT University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?