17th July 2013, 09:13 AM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure of government medical college of West Bengal

what is the fees structure of government medical college of west bengal?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure of government medical college of West Bengal
  2. Can I get a change to read in West Bengal government medical college after scoring 1272 rank in WBJEE?
  3. Fee structure of MCA course in government and private colleges of West Bengal?
  4. What will be the fee structure for MCA course in the top colleges in West Bengal?
  5. Can I get a eat for MBBS in government medical college after scoring 199 in west bengal
  6. What is the admission fee in government medical college West Bengal
  7. Will I get government medical college in West Bengal after scoring 1311
  8. Can I get admission in West Bengal Medical College for MBBS through WBJEE if completed 12th from Tamil Nadu but belonging to West Bengal?
  9. How to take admission for MCA after passing BCA? Best colleges in Kolkata that I can get without appearing for the entrance exam?
  10. What is the fees of west bengal government medical college including hostel fees?
  11. How many seats are there in medical in West Bengal? Can I get MBBS in medical government college? My medical rank is 1371
  12. Fee structure for MCA course in reputed Government colleges of West Bengal?
  13. Would the WB JEM exam be conducted by the West Bengal government?
  14. Fee structure of MCA course in Government Engineering colleges of West Bengal?
  15. Minimum rank required in NEET to get admission in Government Medical College, West Bengal? -- [New]
  16. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Any chance in West Bengal medical college after scoring 18000 rank in West Bengal?
  18. Fee structure of law study in West Bengal?
23rd June 2014, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fee structure of government medical college of West Bengal

can I get a chance MBBS/BDS to read in W.B. Govt. Medical College after scoring 1040 rank in WBJEE 2014 for u/R candidate ?
21st June 2016, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fee structure of government medical college of West Bengal

I want to know the total fees of MBBS course in a govt college in west bengal.
And i also want to know the minimum rank to get a chance in govt MBBS college in WB
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?