8th June 2012, 11:35 PM
jagsir bhullar

Fee structure for OBC students in MCA in PTU?

tell me about fees for obc students in mca in ptu...please tell me the fee

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure for MCA course in PTU, JNU and HPU?
  2. Total fee of MCA course in OBC caste? Detailed fee structure of MCA course?
  3. PTU MCA 3rd Sem-Data Structure and Algorithms (MCA-302) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. Is it possible to take educational loan for MCA distance mode course? -- [New]
  5. Can I take admission in MCA in Delhi, Dehradun without entrance exam? Fee structure for the same?
  6. Fee structure of MCA in IIT Madras? Information about the scholarship and the fee waiver for merit student?
  7. What is the fee structure for MBBS in AIIMS for OBC students?
  8. How may I get details about fee structure of MCA in AMU and JNU? How may I get full details?
  9. What is the fee structure for MCA in IIT Roorkee for general, SC, ST and OBC
  10. What is the fee structure for MCA in IIT Roorkee for general, SC, ST and OBC?
  11. What is the fee structure of MA course offered by Punjabi university for private students?
  12. Is there any relaxation in fee for OBC students? Whether any organisation can provide financial assistance?
  13. Any option to see the fee structure of all the colleges under PTU in one place?
  14. What is the fee structure of JNU MCA course? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which profession will suit on me either teaching or IT sector after completion of my MCA degree? I have done diploma in CSE and then I done B.Sc-IT from PTU, Jalandhar? Currently, I am pursuing MCA degree from PTU, Jalandhar
  16. Can I be eligible to do MCA from IP university after doing BCA?
  17. Fee structure, facilities and admission details of MCA in Pune?
  18. Can I apply for 2 vacant fee waiver seats in PTU?
9th June 2012, 04:14 PM
epson

Default Re: Fee structure for OBC students in MCA in PTU?

Fees and Mode of Payments IN PTU

MCA To be paid in 6 instalments of Rs. 10,050/- each.

the fee includes examination fee of Rs.550/- for appearing in regular examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?