25th May 2011, 08:04 PM
sharma11sarita

Fee structure of diploma Hotel Management course in government/private college? Is diploma equivalent to 12th class? Any reservation for OBC caste?

what is the fee structure of diploma in hotel management of govt./private colleges? is this diploma equivalent to 12th class? Is there any reservation for obc caste and for poor family?

3rd November 2011, 06:00 PM
anju anju

Default Re: Fee structure of diploma Hotel Management course in government/private college? Is diploma equivalent to 12th class? Any reservation for OBC caste?

hi,,,,

there are very less govt colleges which are providing diploma or hotel mgmt course,,,,,,

yes there will be reservation for sc/st/obc castes,,,,,

fee will the same as they charge for other students,,,

any how govt colleges charges very less fee compare to others,,,,,

if you any trustee of the particular college will recommend for you then you can get concession for fee.

best of luck
3rd November 2011, 10:41 PM
sandy siddharth

Default Re: Fee structure of diploma Hotel Management course in government/private college? Is diploma equivalent to 12th class? Any reservation for OBC caste?

15000 to 20000 nearly it should be there it will depends up on college environment ...and diploma is equal and twice better than 12th standard u can gain more practical knowledge ..u can get the job oppertunities also aftr ur cmplitin of ur course it was an excelnt path choosen fr ur bright future..yeah u have b.c reservatin at gvt.clgs nly fr poor people there is a spcl pakages also...
21st November 2011, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

sir i have obtained 51%in 2from science with math. can i get admisson hotelmanagement.
26th May 2012, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 12 std last year with 55% marks can i give cet for hotel management this year.
29th August 2012, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO KNOW THE TOTAL FEES FOR DIPLOMA IN HOTEL MANAGEMENT OF ONE YEAR.
8th March 2013, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

i want to know about the fee structure in govt colleges
4th June 2013, 09:47 PM
registered sanjeev

Question Re: Fee structure of diploma Hotel Management course in government/private college? Is diploma equivalent to 12th class? Any reservation for OBC caste?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
and any fees cansetion for sc categari student
4th June 2013, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
and any fees cansestion for sc student in pusa institues.in delhi.
21st September 2013, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

what is the govt. approved fee for diploma in hotel management courses in Kerala state for academic year 2013-14
15th February 2014, 06:16 AM
Unregistered

sir,
what is the total amount will be paid by me for the diploma course in 3 years...
And what is the qualification occur
9th October 2014, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

what is the requirement and fee structure of p.i.t.h.m karachi?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?