8th December 2010, 12:45 PM

Previous year question paper for Fashion Management of NIFT? Any Maths related paper in Fashion management masters degree?

hey. plz send me any previous question paper of fashion managment of NIFT & tell me any mathmatical paper are there in course of fashion managment masters degree

20th December 2010, 12:34 AM
ndpiparava

Default Re: Previous year question paper for Fashion Management of NIFT? Any Maths related paper in Fashion management masters degree?

HI dear.i if you want todownload previous paper of Fashion Mana than just go on the following site...
http://www.indiastudychannel.com/exams/ExamPaper44988.aspx
3rd January 2011, 12:36 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Previous year question paper for Fashion Management of NIFT? Any Maths related paper in Fashion management masters degree?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
hey. plz send me any previous question paper of fashion managment of NIFT & tell me any mathmatical paper are there in course of fashion managment masters degree
You need to visit different online website for getting hold of sample question papers for the exam. There are lots of sites which offer sample papers of the exam. This is an excellent course and has lots of opportunities. Please visit the official website to get information on the syllabus.
9th February 2011, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

i m in class 12th. I m intresting in faishon desiening. I want to do nift.Please give me fee details.I belongs to middle class family. kya kanpur mein koi course hai?
24th July 2011, 11:49 AM
AISHWARY DESHMUKH

Smile Re: Previous year question paper for Fashion Management of NIFT? Any Maths related paper in Fashion management masters degree?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
hey. Plz send me any previous question paper of fashion managment of nift & tell me any mathmatical paper are there in course of fashion managment masters degree
please send me the question paper of previous 2years
2nd November 2011, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

i am an english honours student wid a 45% marks in graduation. am i any way eligible to sit for masters in fashion designing?
13th November 2011, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

kindly send me previous yr questions for fashion management
27th November 2011, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

plz tel me the fee details for fashion management masters degree
27th November 2011, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

plz tel me the fee details for fashion management masters degree
18th December 2011, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

hey i have done BBA in my graduation and nw m intersted in doin masters in fashion management so plzzzz tell me m i eligible and is whats the scope in this field?
4th June 2013, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

Helooo.....sir I want to know wen fourms will given for 2014 n fees details n details for entrance exam
5th November 2013, 09:32 AM

Smile Re: Previous year question paper for Fashion Management of NIFT? Any Maths related paper in Fashion management masters degree?

[[email protected];265550]hey. plz send me any previous question paper of fashion managment of NIFT.
5th November 2018, 02:06 AM
Unregistered

I'm preparing for nift masters in fashion management. Kindly send me previous 10 years sample papers for fashion management.
It would be a great help!
Email id - [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?