4th April 2012, 10:10 PM
prashant kaushik93

Fee structure of Thapar engineering college Patiala for M.Tech per year?

i want to know about the fee 's of thaper engineering college patiala for M.tech per year....

Related Questions:
  1. What's the total fee structure of Thapar University, Patiala for three year diploma course? How may I get semester wise fee structure for the same?
  2. How much is the total fee structure of Thapar University Patiala per semester for B.Tech programme? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Admission procedure of Punjabi University Patiala and Thapar University?
  4. List of colleges which offer Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course in Maharashtra? Fee structure of Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering? -- [New]
  5. Fee structure+boarding fee of B.Tech program as per semester of Thapar University Patiala Punjab?
  6. Can I get admission in Thapar University with 190 marks in AIEEE?
  7. Which are the correspondence B.Tech courses offered by Thapar university? Procedure to enter in the course? Fee structure for it?
  8. What is the total fee structure for MCA in Thapar University Patiala?
  9. Fee structure for B.Tech course from Thapar university?
  10. What is the date to apply for LEET?
  11. List of colleges offering instrumentation? My GATE score is 25 out of 100
  12. How is punjabi university Patiala for doing mechanical engineering? What is the fee structure?
  13. Procedure to apply for Thapar University Patiala?
  14. What is the score requirement for AIEEE to get admission in Thapar University, Patiala?
  15. List and details of colleges offering courses in Medical and Commerce?
  16. Is there any management quota for admission in diploma courses at Thapar College of Engineering Patiala?
  17. How to get admission in Thapar University Patiala after completing 12th with 62.80%?
  18. From which college to pursue M.Tech? Which branches are available in M.Tech and what is the fee structure?
16th April 2012, 03:08 PM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure of Thapar engineering college Patiala for M.Tech per year?

Fee structure for M.E./M.Tech. course at Thapar University is as under;

Tuition Fees: Rs.58000/- p.a.
Developmenrt Fees: Rs. 29000/- p.a.
Student Activity and Welfare Charges: Rs. 4000/- p.a.
Examination Fee: Rs. 600/- p.a.
Medical fee and insurance charges: Rs. 400/- p.a.
Total: Rs. 92000/-p.a.
For M.E./M.Tech. students Fee Waiver of Rs. 48000/- p.a. is provided to M.Tech. students.

So total fees comes to be Rs. (92000-48000)/- i.e. Rs. 44000/- p.a.

The admission to the course is done through both GATE as well as its separate entrance test.

If you get admission through GATE then you can be awarded MHRD scholarship.
Non GATE qualified students get institutes' scholarship.
There are 50 scholarship slots under teaching assistantships
Rs. 72,000/- p.a. for 20 students
and Rs. 48,000/- p.a. for 30 students.

Hostel charge is Rs. 22000/- for shared room and Rs. 28000/- for single room.

http://www.thapar.edu/
4th May 2012, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure of Thapar engineering college Patiala for M.Tech per year?

what are the no of seats available for mtech instrumentaion in thapar?
19th May 2012, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

PL let me know the proceedure to admission in BE tech at thapar eng college and also fee structure of the course.
19th June 2012, 09:00 AM
Unregistered

my aieee 2012 state rank is 3704(general) and 192 (sc category)
Should i get admission in Thappar University and how much fees will be charged ?
3rd April 2013, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

my gate 2013 score is 14. please to tell me about the admission for m.tech.
4th April 2013, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

my gate score is 419 air is 11117 will i get admission in thapar university
14th May 2013, 01:51 AM
Unregistered

well I was going through the prospectus and nowhere its mentioning about any kind of fee waiver..
30th May 2013, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

my cs-gate2013 score is 393 nd air is 8861..can i get admission in thappar university??
28th February 2014, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

please tell me the process ,how to apply for the admission in thapar university in m.tech , electronics(instrumentation & control) in 2014.?
i have done B.tech(ECE) @77% in2013
XIIth @72% @CBSE
Xth @82%@CBSE
10th March 2014, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

you have to apply for Entrance Test for ME and after securing good marks in test on the basis of Merit List U can be the part of Thapar University Patiala" a renowed name in the engineer production factory ;-)
4th October 2020, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

How can I take admission in Thapar institute of engineering and Technology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?