24th October 2012, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

List of best institutes in india pursuing M.Tech in Instrumentation

wel..i would like to know d list of some f the best institutes in India to persue my M.tech in instrumentation.could u pls help me out

26th May 2015, 08:40 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of best institutes in india pursuing M.Tech in Instrumentation

M.Tech stands for the Master of Technology. In order to get admission in the best institutes for Instrumentation Engineering specialization in master's degree, you need to secure better ranks in the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering.

This entrance exam is conducted by the Indian Institute of Technology every year for candidates who want to do master's degree in technology from the top reputed engineering institutions of India.

Best institutes for Master's degree in Instrumentation Engineering:

1. Indian Institute of Technology at Delhi, Madras, Roorkee, Mumbai etc.

2. National Institute of Technology at Calicut, Tiruchirapalli, Surathkal etc.

3. Cochin University of Science and Technology.

4. National Institute of Engineering and Information Technology, Kozhikode.

5. Anna University.

6. Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra.

7. Annamalai University.

8. Delhi college of Engineering.

Admission to all these institutes are given on the basis of GATE scorecard. Along with master's degree you will get stipend of Rs 12,800.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?