10th February 2015, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in any MBBS colleges of Chennai? Fee per annum of MBBS?

Respected Sir
i want to become a doctor,
what is the procedure to take
admision in any chennai colleges?
& fees per annum & per month?
please give answer fastly for
admision in chennai colleges.......

Related Questions:
  1. What's the course fee in private colleges of Orissa for MBBS course? List of the medical colleges along with their fee structure(per annum) in Orissa for MBBS including KIITS, Bhuneshwar? List if the coaching institutes offering preparation class
  2. Names of private colleges which have minimum fee structure of 2.5 Lakhs/Annum for MBBS? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Best MBBS college in China with fee of Rs. 3 Lacs per annum including tuition fee and accommodation?
  4. Can I apply for MBBS in Chennai government medical college under NRI Sponsored Quora
  5. List of colleges with fee structure which offer MBBS in Abroad? Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply?
  6. Colleges offering B.Pharm and MBBS course in Gujarat? Fee structure and the admission procedure?
  7. What is the fee structure of MBBS program offered by colleges in Bangalore and Lucknow?
  8. Can my daughter apply for MBBS in Chennai government medical college under NRI Sponsored Quota? What is the procedure and the fee structure?
  9. Fee structure for MBBS course in private colleges in Maharashtra and Karnatka?
  10. Minimum tuition fee per annum of any private MBBS college of India? Names of those colleges?
  11. Eligibility criteria, procedure to get admission, fee structure per year including hostel accommodation and last date of MBBS admission in Punjab? Whether a foreigner student have to appear in entrance exam for admission?
  12. Can I get Loan of Rs.4 lacs per annum for MBBS course?
  13. Can I do MBBS after GNM? What is its fee structure and the colleges offering admission for MBBS after GNM?
  14. List of good medical colleges in Belgaum for MBBS course with minimum fee structure?
  15. Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? Admission procedure of MBBS and the fee structure?
  16. How to take admission in MBBS after completing BSc Nursing?
  17. Procedure to get admission in Chennai for MBBS?
  18. Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? Procedure of admission and the fee structure? Where can I take admission?
17th February 2015, 07:34 AM
bablurocks

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in any MBBS colleges of Chennai? Fee per annum of MBBS?

Admission to MBBS, BDS at Sri Ramachandra University, Chennai

Eligibility for MBBS:-

You must be passed H.S.C (+2) or equivalent qualification with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology with marks are prescribed by the MCI.

Procedure for MBBS course:-

There will be a entrance exam to take admission in MBBS. After that candidate are selected through merit list based on entrance exam.

A student starting MBBS this year will have to pay an average of up to Rs 1crore — Rs 35 lakh to Rs 50 lakh as tuition fee and up to Rs 50 lakh in cash as capitation fee.

MBBS fees in Government college is 11500 to 30000.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?