14th August 2019, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

Are female candidates qualifying the 12th Board from Science stream eligible for Indian Army?

I am a female candidate and I have recently qualified my 12th Board exams from Science stream with PCM subject combination and scored 60% overall. Am I eligible to apply in Indian Army or Indian Navy? Is there any reservation and relaxation for female candidates in Indian Army and Indian Navy?

17th August 2019, 07:54 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Are female candidates qualifying the 12th Board from Science stream eligible for Indian Army?

Being a Class 12th passed female candidate, you are not eligible for joining Indian defense sector at this stage of academics as female candidates can join Indian defense services only after completion of their graduation degree course either through CDS ( Combined Defense Services ) or through AFCAT ( Air force Common Admission Test ).

For more details regarding CDS entrance examination, you can refer to the link www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?