10th September 2011, 09:00 AM
Unregistered

How can I join Indian Army? I've passed my 12th std from Science stream in Manipur board with 61% marks

sir,i have pass ma 10+2 exam from science stream in manipur board and my pc is 61.can i join indian army?
send details.,.

Related Questions:
29th March 2012, 04:19 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join Indian Army? I've passed my 12th std from Science stream in Manipur board with 61% marks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,i have pass ma 10+2 exam from science stream in manipur board and my pc is 61.can i join indian army?
send details.,.
The best way to join Indian Army after +2 is through National Defense Academy exam. Students who have qualified +2 level of examination from a recognized board are eligible top write NDA Examination conducted by Union Public Service Commission for recruitment of candidates into National Defense Academy for necessary training required to become an officer in Indian Army as well as other defense forces.

To be considered eligible, apart from having qualified +2 level of examination, candidate must be within the age limit of 16 1/2 years to 19 years.
To write the exam, there is no percentage criteria.
The examination is conducted two times a year by Union Public Service Commission and the notification for the same is published on the commissions official website along with India's leading newspapers.

Once an individual is selected for National Defense Academy after qualifying the examination, he will have to undergo a training for a minimum period of 3 years 6 months and after successful completion of the training at the academy, the candidate will be posted as an Officer in the Indian Army.
19th June 2012, 01:12 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I join Indian Army? I've passed my 12th std from Science stream in Manipur board with 61% marks

sir,
i want to join the indian army. . Iam 18 1/2 year old. . And i have to keen intrest in the computer field. . . Is there any scope in the indian army along with computer. . .
2nd August 2014, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

I have 10 pass with 8.8 cgpa and reading in 10 1 with p.c.m. & my age is is 16 years & 4months.
14th May 2016, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

Yes I m serving in Indian army for the post of clk I got 67% in 12th standard I m a science stream student my no are mathe- 76 and physics 61 and chemistry 61 matks will I got any profit in tes entry in army because I m soldier of Indian army.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?