14th June 2013, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

Which field has greater scope in future? I have passed 12th with commerce as main subject

I have passed 12th standard with commerce as main subject. I have scored 93%. I m in greater confusion whether to do CA or CS? Please tell me which field has greater scope in future? From which field i could get greater job security? Which field is suited for girls?

28th September 2017, 08:13 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which field has greater scope in future? I have passed 12th with commerce as main subject

For female candidates, Chartered Accountancy is more suitable and in fact has greater scope as compared to Company Secretary course. The different stages of Chartered Accountancy course is:

Common Proficiency Test.

Integrated Professional Competence course.

Final course.

After completion of 12th, you can apply for CPT exam. CPT exam is conducted twice every year in June and December by Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. You can clear CPT exam to get enrolled in this course.
30th September 2017, 12:25 PM
sapphire1

Default Re: Which field has greater scope in future? I have passed 12th with commerce as main subject

As you have done 12th in commerce then there are many courses which you can opt for
your career.

B.Com
CA
BBA
BCA if you had maths in 12th class.

All are good courses and have good scope after that. CA is the best course in all these courses. For this, you have to clear its 3 phases.

CPT
IPCC
Final course.

BCA is also a good course. If you have interest in computers then it is the best course for you. After that, you may get a good job in many companies which are related to this field.
And you will get good salary package also.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?