10th April 2012, 10:25 PM
nbairwa88

Which courses can I do after passing 12th commerce? Are there any colleges available in Rajkot? what is the fee structure? Is there any scope in future?

i have give my 12th exam in commerce .pls guide me abuot course after 12th in commerce field with there collage availibity in rajkot ,pls give there fees also.with there scope of job in future

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure to do BMS course in commerce?
  2. Detailed information, list of colleges in Bengaluru, fee structure and minimum percentage required in 12th for admission in B.Sc(Nursing)? Scope of B.Sc(Nursing)?
  3. Fee structure of best colleges in Bangalore for B.Sc in Biochemistry? Future scope of this course? -- [New]
  4. List of top colleges for robotics in India and Abroad? What's the fee structure and applying procedure for these courses? What's the duration and future prospective for the same?
  5. How to go for Mechatronics course? Colleges providing the course and what is the qualification criteria for admission? Fee structure and the future scope for the course?
  6. Colleges offering B.com course for 12th commerce stream students? Fee structure of it?
  7. Which courses to join after 12th commerce for a better future(Including B.A courses)? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What are the courses available for me after doing 12th Commerce in Maths? What are the courses and further studies available to me in USA, UK or Australia after 12th? What is the fee structure and admission procedure?
  9. Entrance tests and private colleges and their fee structure with scope?
  10. Scope and fee structure for doing M.Arch in NICMAR?
  11. How should I join interior designing course after passing 12th commerce?
  12. After completing B.Com and 12th commerce can I do Merchant Navy? Institutions offer the course and their fee structure?
  13. Which field has greater scope in future after passing 12th with commerce as main subject
  14. What should I to do get training in Gujarat near Ahmedabad and Rajkot? What is the future scope? I am doing computer engineering
  15. What is the scope to do PG in Microbiology or Biotechnology? Fee structure and duration?
  16. List of institutions offering ICWA in Rajkot? What's the fee structure? How may I get details? I'm doing graduation
  17. Best courses after passing 12th commerce? What is the scope in BAF?
  18. Best career oriented courses after passing 12th this year? I am a 12th commerce with computer
14th April 2012, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which courses can I do after passing 12th commerce? Are there any colleges available in Rajkot? what is the fee structure? Is there any scope in future?

I am not good student and given 12th board by commerce what should i do
15th April 2012, 12:08 AM
Eshwarvenkatesh

Default Re: Which courses can I do after passing 12th commerce? Are there any colleges available in Rajkot? what is the fee structure? Is there any scope in future?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nbairwa88 View Post
i have give my 12th exam in commerce .pls guide me abuot course after 12th in commerce field with there collage availibity in rajkot ,pls give there fees also.with there scope of job in future
hello,
there are many courses after commerce 12th standard. One is doing degree courses like BBA or B.Com. After degree you can do pg courses as MBA or M.Com. The other is C.A. or ICWAI.
15th May 2012, 01:16 PM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Hai,

There are plenty of options for you after completion of 12 th standard.

Some of the courses for you

BBA,
BBM,
B.com general and computers,
BCA.

After this three year graduation courses you can do MBA is better for your future.
Because in the present situation the marketing field is very good for many jobs.

To join in MBA you need to crack any of the below entrance tests in national wide

GMAT,
XAT,
CAT,
MAT etc.

Also there are many of entrance tests in state wise.

Other course like below

ICWAI,
CA,
LLB.

Best of luck for your bright future...
16th May 2012, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

sir i dont know no english? me 12com pass hu muje engneerin me interest hai kya help ?
25th May 2012, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

Any scopes in sports after 12th?plz give me ans?i m state player.
8th June 2013, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

I can llt aftet 12th with commerce?
4th June 2014, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

aft
er completing 12th commerce can i do architecher what subjects should i choose for 12th commerce
30th September 2014, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

which courses can i do after passing 12th commercemaths?i can study b com plus ca .which college avilable in this course in kerala and karnataka? what is the fee structure?
9th April 2015, 09:38 AM
Unregistered

Commerce se kaun kaun sa course hota hai aur uska monthly salary kya hai?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?