13th August 2012, 02:05 AM
Puneet.Dobhal

Which field should I top for after passing electronics engineering? I am presently in 4th year B.Tech Electronics Engineering and interested in CSIR JRF examination

I am presently in 4th year btech electronics engineering and interested in CSIR-JRF examination . i dont have a clue about what field i should opt and the details of examination . please guide me

15th March 2016, 09:21 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which field should I top for after passing electronics engineering? I am presently in 4th year B.Tech Electronics Engineering and interested in CSIR JRF examination

After B.tech you can purse M.tech or other master degree course to appear for CSIR -JRF examination.

The examination is conducted by UGC twice every year and the eligibility to appear for examination is candidate must have passed master's degree from any recognised university with minimum 55%.

The age limit to appear for examination is 19-28 years with relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category. So, you need to pursue master degree to appear for examination. For more information visit at www.ugc.ac.in.
15th March 2016, 11:48 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which field should I top for after passing electronics engineering? I am presently in 4th year B.Tech Electronics Engineering and interested in CSIR JRF examination

Candidates passed master degree with minimum 55% aggregate are eligible to appear for JRF examination.

So, you need to pursue M.tech /MBA or other master degree course to appear for examination and after qualifying in examination become eligible for recruitment as JRF.

The age limit to appear for examination is 19-28 years 5 years relaxation in upper age for reserved category candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?