12th February 2012, 07:52 PM
subbalaxmidv

How to do B.Ed in correspondence through AU? I have completed graduation with 43%

I completed my graduation wirh 43%. M.A. English wirh 52%. I want to do B.Ed in correspondence through A.U. Ihave 8yrs teaching experience. Is it possible?

Related Questions:
  1. List of good universities in West Bengal for doing B.ed? -- [New]
  2. Am I eligible for CTET exam if I have scored only 44% marks in Graduation?
  3. How to do B.Ed course by correspondence method? I have completed PG in Botany
  4. Details about correspondence course for graduation after 10th?
  5. Am I eligible for CTET exam after completing Graduation with 44% marks?
  6. How to join government college for B.Ed course? I have completed graduation degree with 74%
  7. When are the admissions for B.Ed through correspondence in Bangalore? Colleges offering B.ed correspondence course and when is the entrance exam for B.Ed correspondence?
  8. What is the eligibility for MBA? I have completed graduation with 42%
  9. Which is more preferred between Graduation and Correspondence Graduation when getting admitted to MBA?
  10. How to do B.Ed in correspondence through AU? I have completed graduation with 43%
  11. Correspondence course in graduation (BA)? How many years required to complete graduation if one year is not possible?
  12. How to do LLB through correspondence after completing graduation
  13. Complete information about JBT course? I want to do JBT course from a good Delhi university
  14. B.Ed.(correspondence) or M.A. (correspondence) Which one would be better from job point of view?
  15. How may I do B.Ed through correspondence ? List of recognized universities offering correspondence course? I've completed my Graduation(B.A) from Delhi university with 45% marks
  16. Am I eligible for Ph.D after completing graduation and post graduation through correspondence?
  17. Eligibility criteria for B.Ed correspondence course? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. B.Ed colleges in Orissa and their admission process?
15th March 2016, 08:54 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do B.Ed in correspondence through AU? I have completed graduation with 43%

It is not possible to pursue B.Ed course for you. B.Ed is one year course from any recognized university.

The required eligibility to get admission in course is candidate must have passed graduation from any recognised university with minimum 50% aggregate. So you are not eligible to get admission.
15th March 2016, 11:46 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do B.Ed in correspondence through AU? I have completed graduation with 43%

No, you are not eligible to get admission in B.Ed course with only 43% in bachelor degree.

The eligibility to get admission in bachelor degree is candidate must have passed bachelor degree with minimum 50%.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?