27th April 2016, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

First three years course of integrated M.Sc Software engineering is equivalent to B.Sc Software engineering?

Is that the first three years course of M.Sc (integrated) Software engineering equivalent to B.Sc Software engineering degree?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligibiel to do B.Ed after compleing MSc software engineering
  2. First three years course of integrated M.Sc Software engineering is equivalent to B.Sc Software engineering? -- [New]
  3. Admission procedure for MS(Software Engineering) 5 years integrated course in VIT?
  4. Is MSc software systems integrated course equivalent to B.E computer science engineering?
  5. Colleges offering course in MSc Computer Science and MSc Software Engineering(Integrated 5 years)?
  6. Updated information and pattern of CTS recruitment exam for Integrated M.Sc(Software Engineering) student?
  7. Is there any government job application for software engineer with 5 years integrated course?
  8. List of top MSc software engineering colleges?
  9. Names of the colleges in Karnataka which offer integrated MSc Software Engineering?
  10. Full details about MSc Software Systems(Integrated) course? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Colleges offering the MSc Software Engineering course in Coimbatore, Tamilnadu?
  12. Can I apply for NET exam after passing MSc software engineering from Anna University Chennai
  13. Can I get MSc in software enginering after doing BSc?
  14. Can I join MSc in software engineering after doing BSc?
  15. Which are the companies that offer job for MSc software engineering students?
  16. Procedure to do B.Ed course in Correspondence being a candidate pursuing 5 year Integrated M.Sc course in Software Engineering?
  17. How to become a software engineer after completing my BSc CS? How to join software engineering?
  18. Can we choose diploma in software engineering after B.Tech in software engineering?
12th June 2017, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: First three years course of integrated M.Sc Software engineering is equivalent to B.Sc Software engineering?

Can msc software course is eligible for computer teacher in plus two schools at kerala
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?