6th November 2014, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

Updated information and pattern of CTS recruitment exam for Integrated M.Sc(Software Engineering) student?

Hello
I am doing MSc Software Engineering Integrated Course.
I am preparing for the interview CTS(Cognizant Technology Solutions) ,
i want recent updates of the company and
mainly i need a pattern of the exams?

21st November 2014, 10:26 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Updated information and pattern of CTS recruitment exam for Integrated M.Sc(Software Engineering) student?

CTS has given the entire responsibility of its recruitment process to Aspiring Minds. Aspiring Minds conduct the written test and also take the technical interview. However, some CTS people will also be involved in the technical interview. Finally the HR interview is taken by the employees from HR department of CTS.

Usually there are three rounds of selection - Online written test (AMCAT) conducted by Aspiring Minds followed by Technical Interview and on cracking the Technical round HR interview will be conducted.

Written test will be general aptitude and English wherein the questions vary from person to person. Hence you need to cover the entire quantitative aptitude syllabus. In the technical round, you will be asked questions from your branch. HR round will involve common hr questions like- Why cognizant? Tell me about yourself? etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?