17th August 2019, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Which foreign country would be best for doing MBBS?

My age 17 years and I want to study MBBS from abroad. Is my age eligible? Which country would be best for MBBS? How about Germany? Or, any other Russian countries? What are the requirements to study MBBS in German colleges?

28th August 2019, 12:58 PM
nirwanvw02

Default Re: Which foreign country would be best for doing MBBS?

The best country to study MBBS in the Philippines. Russia is good but there are things which are better in the Philippines than Russia such as

1. You do not have to learn another language in the Philippines as their national language is English, unlike Russia where Russian is spoken.

2. The cost of education and living is cheaper in the Philippines with more quality too.

3. The weather conditions in the Philippines are more regular than Russia for normal human temperature.

There are many more differences but the bottom line is to study MBBS in the Philippines and not Russia or any other country.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?