12th July 2012, 06:13 PM
hariprasad bhatt

What is the procedure to apply for government job in Gujarat?

i m in 3rd yr BDS. want to know procedure to apply for govt job in gujarat?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for GPSC exam? Can I get government job in Gujarat? How to apply and what would be the starting salary?
  2. What is the procedure to apply for Government job? -- [New]
  3. Eligibility criteria for a job as a lecturer in government polytechnic college in Gujarat? Procedure to apply for lecturer vacancies in government polytechnic colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Date and procedure to apply for government Nursing job?
  5. Central government jobs in Gujarat after graduating in Nursing?
  6. Can I apply for government job in Gujarat?
  7. How to get a job in government D.Pharmacy college in Gujarat?
  8. For which government job do I have to apply after doing BSc(MPCS)? What is the procedure for it?
  9. Procedure to get a government job? Date of start of TNPSC Group IV exam?
  10. Shall I apply for government polytechnic Lecturer job? Procedure to apply for that job?
  11. Procedure to get admission in any Law College in Gujarat for a candidate who has secured 94% in 12th?
  12. Procedure to apply for a job in Kerala Government after scoring 59% marks?
  13. Upper and lower age limit for BDS to apply for government job in Gujarat?
  14. How to get Government job after completing Civil Engineering?
  15. Can I apply for Government job after completing diploma? Procedure to follow and preparations to do?
  16. What is the procedure to follow to apply for Government job after diploma?
  17. When M.Pharma admission procedure will start in Maharashtra University and gujarat colleges? Any certificate Is required for applying in gujarat quota? What's the procedure for making that certificate?
  18. List of government colleges offering B.E through correspondence in Gujarat? What's the applying procedure? I've passed my diploma(civil engineering)
28th August 2019, 12:53 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to apply for government job in Gujarat?

First, decide what kind of job you want. In order to streamline the job application process, examine what your needs and desires are for employment.

Second, do your research. Before you begin to fill application forms for job. Get enough knowledge about the department in which you want to be selected.

Third, always have an optimistic mentality, confidence atitude, and the most important you should know your why ― means why you want to do that particular job.

Fourth, look out for news.

Fifth, when jobs are available in the particular department. You can either fill the application form online or you can go to nearly cyberspace where you can fill application form.

Sixth, prepare for exam and interview in which you have to appear.

Seventh, wait for the date of announcement of result.
You can check your result online.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?