18th June 2016, 11:59 PM
pranam ks

Is BAMS difficult course to do if I haven't done Sanskrit earlier?

I am too much intrested in Bams.Is bams difficult course for those who didn't studied Sanskrit earlier ? Who can provide me the details on this? Please provide me the information soon on this. Awaiting for the response soon. Thanks!

30th November 2017, 07:25 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is BAMS difficult course to do if I haven't done Sanskrit earlier?

BAMS is Bachelor in Ayurvedic and Medical Science. It is bachelor degree course and five year course.

The common eligibility to appear in entrance examination to get admission in the course is candidate must have passed 12th with PCB as main paper.

There is nothing to do with Sanskrit in the course. So, if you have not studied Sanskrit still you can pursue the course.
30th November 2017, 08:02 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

BAMS course is Bachelor in Ayurvedic and Medicine and Surgery and candidates who have passed 12th with PCB as main paper are eligible to appear in entrance examination to get admission in course.

So, you can appear in examination to get admission. There is no problem with having sanskrit as main paper.

Candidates do not have to pursue Sanskrit during the course which will be of five year duration.
17th June 2018, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to pursue b a m s course without having sanskrit as subject at h s c level?
28th August 2019, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

In NEET examination what is the mark required for BAMS ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?