3rd June 2010, 09:24 PM
Tina Thomas

When will the cat and mat exams be held this year? Forms availability?

when will the cat and mat exams be held this year? whenwill the forms be available and where?

3rd June 2010, 10:53 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When will the cat and mat exams be held this year? Forms availability?

dear friend

The CAT exams are held on december and the form of december 2010 will come
on november but you can apply for MAT exams because MAT exams are held on
september 2010 and the forms are availiable in the official site of AIMA, and the
last date of apply for mat exams is 16/aug/2010, for more detail regarding MAT
exams, so please visit this site-

http://www.aima-ind.org/mat_general.aspx.
3rd June 2010, 11:41 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When will the cat and mat exams be held this year? Forms availability?

CAT Online tests are usually conducted in a 10 day window over the months of November to December and results are typically announced in the month of February. Applications forms are made usually available through banks and institutes like IMS. They can be downloaded from IIM sites as well. AIMA conducts MAT 4 times a year, in February, May it is already over. Next date is yet to be announced. Please visit AIMA site for details.
4th June 2010, 10:00 AM
Ankit kumar dhanker

Cat examination held on each december of the year and mat helds on near about september you can logon Aima official website for getting more details
4th June 2010, 12:17 PM
garg.satish0
Senior Member++++

dear ,
common admission test most probably held in dec and forms are available in nov. only.
4th June 2010, 12:19 PM
garg.satish0
Senior Member++++

Mat for this year will be held in september and the forms are avalible in the official website of aima and the last sate for appling in it 16 aug 2010 .
4th June 2010, 12:20 PM
garg.satish0
Senior Member++++

for more detail you can go through the link ...

www.aima-ind.org/mat general.aspx.

best of luck .....!!!
4th June 2010, 05:17 PM
ankita88

hi
generally forms of cat are available in june.This year also cat is online like last year. so you will get vouchers from various branch of axis bank and you have to register for cat online.
Mat exam held 4 times in a year-feb,may,sept,dec.forms will be available in various branches of bank of baroda 1 1/2 months before the exam.
6th June 2010, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

when will the gate exams be held? when will the forms be available and where? which are the good colleges for m.tech?
4th July 2010, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

after the announcement of the result of cat/mat when will we taqke addmision in mba colleges.
5th July 2010, 11:46 AM
subhasish
Senior Member++

The MAT stands for Management Aptitude Test conducted by AIMA and MAT exam will be conducted on 05 September 2010 and CAT stands for Common Admission Test conducted by IIMs ,CAT exam will be conducted at the end of November.

Forms will be available from the banks or from the official website ,so keep visiting the websites regularly.

All the best.
5th July 2010, 04:04 PM
nillu
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tina Thomas View Post
when will the cat and mat exams be held this year? whenwill the forms be available and where?
CAT exams are held in november last and december first week. From 2009 onwards is conducted online. The forms are available in the month of sep or oct.
For Mat exams these are conducted 4 times a year you can appear in any of the Mat exam. Exams are scheduled in may, september, january etc.
5th July 2010, 09:03 PM
Gop
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: When will the cat and mat exams be held this year? Forms availability?

Hi,

About CAT,

Announcement normally comes in the month of August. Availability and final date of application forms will happen from 3rd week of August to 2nd week of september. Exam happens In last week of november to 1st week of december. Results on second week of january, the next year. Check http://www.catiim.in/ for more details

About MAT,

It happens 4 times a year. In the month of febuary,may,september,december. Applications made available more or less 3 months before the exam date. For more details- http://www.aima-ind.org/management_aptitude_test.aspx

All the best.
25th July 2010, 04:30 PM
agentroy
Senior Member+

hi friend
the cat exam are generally held in the month of december and the announcement are given in the month of september
for more detaiul you can follow the following link
www.catiim.in
26th July 2010, 06:04 AM
Unregistered

Hey..Can I give My Mat Exam In Any Of The 4 Mnths I wish to? Is it Compulsory to give It in Soem Specific Month?
27th July 2010, 03:55 AM
nillu
Senior Member+

Arrow Re: When will the cat and mat exams be held this year? Forms availability?

No its not required to appear for any specific MAT exam. You appear for any as MAR scores are valid throughout the year.

Best wishes!!!!!!!!!
1st August 2010, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

sir
wt is the minimum% for mat
22nd August 2010, 03:51 AM
anki_8816

Last date for MAT form was 16 August that you have missed.CAT date is yet to come.Read employment newspaper regularly.It comes weekly.I will notify you the date of CAT.
25th August 2010, 01:39 AM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
the CAT exam will happen in Decembar.but forms comes in Novembar.
for more:www.catiim.in
but, the MAT exam already finished.It comes in septembar.the form comes in August.
for more:http://www.aima-ind.org/mat_general.aspx.
best of luck.
30th August 2010, 07:51 PM
27isharai

when will form of mat of december will be available .
6th September 2010, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

WHEN THE RESULT OF MAT EXAM HELD ON 5TH SEP WILL BE ANNOUNCED
8th September 2010, 08:59 PM
bapuram

dear friend,

in the month of november cat and mat exam held, in this year and also you may form up through online or offline.

good luck
15th September 2010, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

i want to know when mat exam will be conducted and last date of submitting the form in December 2010.
how much score i should get for a good college and do it have negative marking.
15th September 2010, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

last date of mat exam in december 2010 n do it have negative marking n what must be the score
25th September 2010, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

when will mat december test 2010 held and last date of submitting forms?
25th September 2010, 11:29 PM
subhash1206

september 2010 and the forms are availiable in the official site of AIMA, and the

http://www.aima-ind.org/mat_general.aspx
for more detail use internet dear youi will get everu thing
4th October 2010, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

when will cat exam held and where the application forms will available and when the last date is
8th October 2010, 08:59 AM
helpmaster

lst date for purchasing voucher 27 september 2010
last dtae for registration 30 september
date of test 27 october-24 november 2010
date of result declaration 12 january.
30th October 2010, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

i want to apply for cat exam but registration is closed pls guide me how can i apply. Is cat exam comes agian in april month pls help me
31st October 2010, 01:08 AM
bikenindia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to apply for cat exam but registration is closed pls guide me how can i apply. Is cat exam comes agian in april month pls help me
hi,
Yes you are right, the application forms are closed for 2010.
CAT exams are conducted once in year.
So better appear next year with preparations.
All the best.
31st October 2010, 06:07 AM
helpmaster

Quote:

Since now application for CAT is closed and exams are about to held. So you can apply for MAT exam which is about to be conducted in december.
For CAT you have to wait as forms will be available in sepetember next year
31st October 2010, 11:10 PM
nillu
Senior Member+

The CAT exam are going to be held in november last and december star and MAT exam will be held in december
31st October 2010, 11:35 PM
babydoll

Hi!
The application form will be already issued for CAT and MAT, the last date for the application form will be last week of november.
So don't waste your time just collect application form online or offline from specified center.
The exam will be held on feb/march 2011. So you don't have much time for preparation of it.
You can enroll your name for the preparation of these entrance exams.
All the best.
1st November 2010, 09:32 AM
amit04051988
Senior Member+

hi

the CAT exam will be held in first week of december
where as MAT exams are over.
so prepare for CAT.
best of luck
1st November 2010, 07:19 PM
rakshakamat

Quote:
Dear friend,
the CAT exams for the year 2010 have commenced from 17th october -23 november.
results will be declared on the 12th JAN2011
the forms for CAT from this year do come in august and the forms are available at selective Axis bank branch which you need to check on the website.

the MAT exams are in november
7th November 2010, 07:44 AM
Unregistered

which entrance test will be held for MBA though the IGONU?please,reply.
8th November 2010, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

MAT when will held in 2011
10th November 2010, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

hey guys i want to know abt the months in which the mat exam is held
11th November 2010, 11:03 PM
sanjusabu

Quote:
Management Aptitude Test (MAT) Conducted By All India Management Association (AIMA).
Application Procedure :-
1) Offline : Forms can be collected from Bank of Baroda at the payment of Rs. 1200/-.
2) Online : Forms can be filled up by visiting the link http://www.aima-ind.org/matsep10 at the payment of Rs. 1050/- by Demand Draft or credit card.
Last date of sale of forms/online registration :- 11th November, 2010 (Thursday).
Last date for submission of filled in registration forms at AIMA, New Delhi: 15th November, 2010.

CAT is conducted by Indian Institute of Management (IIM).
Application Procedure :-
CAT 2010 vouchers can be obtained from selected Axis Bank branches.
Forms will be available from 30 August 2010 to 27 September 2010
Fees : General -> Rs. 1400/-.
SC/ST candidates -> Rs. 700/-.
12th November 2010, 01:42 PM
helpmaster

Quote:
The MAT exam is held 4 times in a year.
the exam are held in the months of February, MAy, September and december.
for more details you can log on to http://www.aima-ind.org/matdec10
12th November 2010, 05:03 PM
nillu
Senior Member+

Quote:
which entrance test will be held for MBA though the IGONU?please,reply.
For MBA through IGNOU you need either to be post graduate or have 2 years of managerial experince to pursue MBA from IGNOU
FOr admmission in IGNOU MBA program you can either apply for OPENMAT exam of IGNOU which is conducted by IGNOU twice a year
or
You can appear for MAT exam and mat scores will be counted here for your admission.
For OPENMAT exam you need to quakify it.
through either of the ways you can get admission in IGNOU MBA
12th November 2010, 05:11 PM
nillu
Senior Member+

Quote:
MAT exam is conducted all over India for admission in more than 380 B-schools.It is conducted 4 times in a year.
So any one intersted can appear in the exam and have a chance if missed 1 opportunity.
The exam are held in
february
May
September and
December
for other information visithttp://www.aima-ind.org/matdec10
13th November 2010, 05:54 PM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Quote:
generally cat exam is held in the month of december and mat exam is held in the month of september.so you can fill the cat form from the month november .
14th November 2010, 11:37 AM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Genrally cat i.e Common Aptitude Test forms are available from august month of every year.and exams held on November.
and for MAT i.e Management Aptitude Test is usually conducted four times in a year in January, May, September and December
7th January 2011, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

when form for mat is availablefor may month
13th January 2011, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

please tell me about full detail the mat exam and what is the process of this exam?
11th June 2011, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

when 2011 cat will be held?
27th June 2011, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

whn will be cat n mat xam will held on 2011??/// and wat r the pattern pls tell
.............john
11th July 2011, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

i would like to known when CAT MAT exam are going to be held in year 2011
13th July 2011, 12:25 AM
ammunation

Hi dear,

http://www.aima-ind.org/mat_general.aspx.
Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?