16th December 2010, 09:58 PM
luckyarunpratap

Forgot to attest the 10th class certificate in IIT JEE application form : What to do?

sir
i applied for IIT JEE online and sent it to IIT DELHI ZONE but i forgot to attest 10th class certificate what i could do?

17th December 2010, 12:12 AM
mishra245

Default Re: Forgot to attest the 10th class certificate in IIT JEE application form : What to do?

Don't worry dear friend you can send your certificate now.
OR
you can wait for the call of IIT.
But according to me you send your documents t o the your IIT zone.
17th December 2010, 12:13 AM
D.rajput

Default Re: Forgot to attest the 10th class certificate in IIT JEE application form : What to do?

write an application to the zonal office iit delhi as you have applied in delhi zone including the attested copy of your 10th certificate.
17th December 2010, 12:15 AM

you will send it now by writing ur name & application no. to that specific iit zone where u ha d already sent ur application form
17th December 2010, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyarunpratap View Post
sir
i applied for IIT JEE online and sent it to IIT DELHI ZONE but i forgot to attest 10th class certificate what i could do?
you can talk to the call center of iitjee and ask them ......or u just send the certificate of class 10th with xerox of iitjee application form and an applicatin
17th December 2010, 12:38 AM
Garima Khandelwal

Read the brochure of IIT-JEE. You have sent your form to delhi-zone, so get the contact number of them and contact them directly. do this early.
17th December 2010, 01:48 AM
Unregistered

I don't think that your application form will be accepted.It is better that you don't wait for your Admit Card.You just again try in the coming year.
17th December 2010, 02:54 AM
bhabanisankarmishra

just contact the iit-jee student care center ,that is they are given the phone no to contact.they will solve the problem
or
just send the 10th certificate writing the application no on the back side of the certificate along with tour name and address
17th December 2010, 03:17 AM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Angry Re: Forgot to attest the 10th class certificate in IIT JEE application form : What to do?

Quote:
sir
Dear friend,
It is not a silly mistake,contact with the authority as soon as possible...
17th December 2010, 06:54 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

It is important to check all the documents before sending it across. You need to get in touch with the authorities on what can be done. Before contacting them you must be having your application number in hand.
17th December 2010, 09:14 AM
milu

Thumbs up Re: Forgot to attest the 10th class certificate in IIT JEE application form : What to do?

http://www.winentrance.com/engineering_entrance_exam/iit_jee/IIT-JEE-Contact-Details.html

please contact to the corresponding IIT zone under which you come and make it AS SOON AS possible. contact details are given in the above.
prepare well for the exam!
17th December 2010, 09:31 AM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

hi,
i think you should contact the iitjee office as early as possible.
you can find the contact number in the brochure
you should also send one attested copy of your certificate along with an letter addressing the reason for sending it again,at the earliest
all the best
17th December 2010, 10:25 AM
dinomani

Dear friend

it is a small mistake, when you got selected then they will ask for your original one so it's not a big problem.
one thing you can do, plz contact the officials ask whether you want to post another attested copy,

be cool man, continue your study
best wishes
17th December 2010, 10:37 AM
coolpakia12

contact to the honourable chairman of iit delhi and get all your query
contact no (011) 26591785
fax no (011) 26581067
17th December 2010, 11:10 AM

Quote:
sir
not to worry. just contect the chairman of ur zone. and send an attested photocopy of 10th marksheet with a request letter in a self adressed envelop.
17th December 2010, 11:40 AM
jitendradagrt

You dont worry about this matter because when you clear the iit jee exam than you can submitt attested copy of 10th class certificate.
17th December 2010, 01:46 PM
lavanyaratala

Hey don't worry.......be cool you just contact them...and say the problem.......they'll give a solution.....you can again send the particular certificate with attested to them
17th December 2010, 01:54 PM
Rohan Thakral

You just write an application to IIT Delhi Zone regarding the same and attached attested 10th certificate and the photocopy of IIT Form alongwith.
17th December 2010, 04:36 PM
sdeepika.b

Thumbs up Re: Forgot to attest the 10th class certificate in IIT JEE application form : What to do?

Quote:
sir
The SSC certificate that u send is to know about ur date of birth. So nothing to worry u can submit during the counselling time.
U can check this website for details:
http://www.studentgang.com/exams/engineering-entrance/iit-jee/iit-jee-information/iitjee-2010-instructions-applying-offline/
17th December 2010, 06:26 PM
ranjankumarbtech

it would not be a problem if you contact the delhi zone authority before the last day of submitting the applications forms.However,the concerned zone will resend your application form for further corrections
17th December 2010, 06:29 PM
ranjankumarbtech

It would not be a problem if you contact the concerned iitzone office before the the scheduled date of submitting the applications forms are closed.However,the concerned zone will resend the application for further corrections or will ask for fresh application.
17th December 2010, 06:50 PM
kvrob139
Senior Member++

Hi,

No need to worry .This is not a big issue. your form will not be rejected.
all the best for the Exam. Prepare well and do not worry about it.
17th December 2010, 08:40 PM
akkki

Quote:
sir
Dear student , u have photo copy of application form ....u do one thng first u attest ur marksheet and write a request application and send it along with application photocopy in white envelope to the chairman of iit delhi zone.

content:-photocopy of application form
attestet document
application for reattachment
17th December 2010, 09:00 PM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

don't worry make sure that you have filled all the column in the form. i had also faced this type of situation in my carrier and was really very worried but finally i got my admit card.
iit authorities are not harsh and if your luck is not bad ,you will surely receive your admit card. you can't do anything now when you have already submitted your form . so, try to contact the iit authorities if possible otherwise wait for your admit card. good luck
17th December 2010, 09:36 PM
akhilrocss

sent an attest copy of 10th with the applicant letter in accordance with the information given in the iit information boucher to The Chairman, JEE, IIT Delhi, Hauz Khas, Delhi 110 016 the way to write letter is given after syllabus in information boucher
17th December 2010, 10:33 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

it is a great mistake. you should not do like this from next time. you must be careful very much at the time of form fill up.

but now you can check your application status on the iit delhi website. if your application is accepted then your application status will show you a positive acknowledgment. but if it is negative then there will be procedure if it can be corrected.

go to the website click on JEE and there will be option as application status.give form number to check the application status.

the website address of delhi IIT is www.iitd.ac.in.

best wishes.
17th December 2010, 10:33 PM
rchauhan294
Senior Member+

Don't worry. you haven't told that whether you have attached your 10th certificate or not. if you haven't attached class 10th certificate then your application will be rejected but if you have attached unattested copy of certificate then you will receive your admit card. good luck.
17th December 2010, 10:48 PM
somnath gholap

Quote:
sir
you should submit other way such as fax or e mail is another option
17th December 2010, 11:05 PM
NITIN2
Senior Member+

Dear friend

there is no matter to worry such types of silly mistake come under human error that's why your form will be considered and you will get your admit card.So,do not think more about it and start your preparation for exam.My best wishes with you.

Best of luck
17th December 2010, 11:16 PM
amahajan

Hello dear

As i think this is not so big issue so you will be safe but as this is about your career so would personally like to suggest you to contact at your zonal iit the contact number are given at the back page of your bulletin so it will be best option to contact them they will entertain you about the correct solution

all the best
17th December 2010, 11:25 PM
NITIN2
Senior Member+

Dear friend

there is no matter to worry such types of silly mistake come under human error that's why your form will be considered and you will get your admit card.So,do not think more about it and start your preparation for exam.My best wishes with you.

Best of luck
17th December 2010, 11:25 PM
mukul0094
Banned

If you forgot to attested the 10th class certificate then you can contact the iit office. the contact number is given in the prospectus. contact and say about the mistake and follow the answer. thanking you.
18th December 2010, 12:12 AM
nishant1110

Exclamation Re: Forgot to attest the 10th class certificate in IIT JEE application form : What to do?

Even if it is a great mistake, you cannot consider the idea of sending another form, since IITs reject duplicate applications. IIT-JEE is, actually a rejection test. However, you might check the status of your form on the IIT Delhi website www.iitd.ac.in/jee/app.php and If your form has been accepted, it will say 'Form has been accepted and is under scrutiny'. If your form gets rejected in the worst case, don't lose heart, you might do as well in AIEEE, get into a good college and pass out successfully. Job opportunities are also not limited. Best of luck.

Regards
nishantp1110
18th December 2010, 12:40 AM
RAKESH KUMAR.N
Senior Member+

1)You have done a mistake ,okay no problem, do you remember ,in application form,at the back side you should pick mark,for what ever you submitted,did you put tick in that or left blank for 10th Mark sheet

2)you can check the status of your application form in the following link

http://www.iitg.ac.in/jee/app.php

3)Mostly you will status will be positive don't worry,here after don't repeat this mistake

Best of luck
18th December 2010, 03:10 AM
ndpiparava

just go on www.iitd.ac.in and there you will find a solution.dont worry they will tell what to do.
18th December 2010, 11:27 AM
ankit gangrade

if you forget to attach 10th class certificate then it is your big mistake but it it can be happend with anyone....so no tension...first you go to iit website to check your status...that if it is submited or not...if it is not then wait for there reply...they send you message by post that you not fulfill all the requirement...in that way you may send your 10 certificate with money as penalty by post they tell.....ok.....and best of luck for your exam......
18th December 2010, 03:50 PM
sindhusweety

Don't worry dear friend you can send your certificate now.
OR
you can wait for the call of IIT.
But according to me you send your documents t o the your IIT zone.
18th December 2010, 05:03 PM
juniorravik1214
Banned

Dear friend don't worry. you will surely receive admit card if you had attached your class 10 certificates along with form.it doesn't matter whether it is attested or not. iit is little liberal on this point. it has been seen that students receive their admit card in such situations. but it would be better for you to contact iit authorities.
18th December 2010, 08:11 PM
mini rani
Senior Member++

hi!

Once you have sent the application form of IIT JEE, 2011 without attesting the 10th class certificate, the decision is in their hands whether they will accept the form or reject it. Normally they will accept your application & will ask you to attest 10th class certificate at the time of counselling, if selected.

The best thing you can do now is to check your application status. Visit the website of IIT, Delhi to confirm whether your application has been accepted or rejected.
18th December 2010, 10:40 PM
Rudraprasad
Senior Member++

Send a duplicate document(application printout copy,and Attested 10th certificate) to the respective zonal IIT.Don't worry it will not create no problem.

All the best.
19th December 2010, 12:56 PM
ruchika4989

dnt worry contact the administration and inform them about it .they will help you with the same
23rd January 2011, 12:56 PM
Somesh Goenka
Senior Member+++

Hello,

Thats a pretty sad thing that you forgot to attach your marksheet, you really cant be so careless. However whats done cant be reversed.
In this situation what is the best for you is to contact them on their helpline and tell your problem. They will be in a better position to help ypou out.

IIT Delhi Helpline No.: (011) 26591785

Please contact them as soon as possible.

Also, if you provide me with your application form number, i may better help you out.

Good Luck!
20th August 2011, 05:06 PM
jaydip62
Member+

if you forget to attached your 10th class certificate,your JEE-IIT form should be reject.
29th November 2011, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

will non atested tenth class certificate lead to rejection of my iit form
8th December 2011, 07:56 PM
ibad.786

Hello friend, don't be panic. You can send a request letter along with 10th certificate stating an apology. I also faced same problem for NDA exam and did same thing and everything was fine. Mention all the details like your registration number, name, etc. in the application. Your form will be accepted. You may also contact on the helpline number given on the official website and in the information brochure. All the best!
8th December 2011, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

hi.. i am from UP board and i forget to attested my 10th class certificate
8th December 2011, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

hi .i am from ub boardand of shedule caste ,i forget to attested my 10th classs certifcate
8th December 2011, 10:48 PM
tejesh_09

It is not a vital mistake, so don't worry You may contact the IIT-JEE authority and you may send another document by attesting it mentioning your registration number etc. or the original certificate can be verified at the time of admission if selected.
20th January 2012, 12:28 AM
Unregistered

How could i contact the iit -jee for sending my class 10 certificate.?
24th January 2012, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

i forgot my application number,,,,,,nt knowing what to do
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?