14th August 2018, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

Forgot to mention my B.Sc qualification in MPSC form. Will my form be rejected?

I have completed my 3 years course of B.Sc. I have filled the form for MPSC exam but forgot to add my B.Sc qualification in the form. Will my form be accepted or rejected?

15th August 2018, 10:32 AM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Forgot to mention my B.Sc qualification in MPSC form. Will my form be rejected?

It totally depends upon discretion of Maharashtra Public Service commission whether to accept your form or not. When essential academic qualification is missing then it is most likely to be rejected.

However, you can mail them with your essential academic qualification and its credentials then there are some chances that your application form may be accepted or rejected.
15th August 2018, 05:22 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Forgot to mention my B.Sc qualification in MPSC form. Will my form be rejected?

In any application form for government job, the most important qualification required is to mention the educational qualification required for government.

You have not mentioned the important qualification which will definitely lead to rejection of application form for MPSC.
15th August 2018, 05:55 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria to appear In MPSC:

MPSC stands for Maharashtra Public Service commission.

>> Candidates must be citizens of India and domiciled to state of Maharashtra.

>> Candidates age must be between 18 and 33 years.

>> Candidates should complete graduation in any discipline.

So, graduation is the must need qualification to appear in MPSC. Candidates must mention their qualification at the time of submitting the application form online. So, as you have not mentioned your qualification in the form, there is a high chance that your application will be rejected.
15th August 2018, 07:01 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

MPSC(Maharashtra Public Service Commission) conducts examination for recruitment of officers for civil services jobs in state of Maharashtra.

MPSC Online Application System(OAS) provides several guideline about "How to register at MPSC OAS.
Once a candidate submit his form then he will not get chance to correct details he mentioned, so, the candidate should check the details he filled at least once before final submission.
In case, a candidate made any mistake in the form then he should immediately go to Feedback option in MPSC OAS page and there select proper subject for your problem and provide details of correction in comment box.
Then on the helpline number seek for help about correction of details in the form and also send a mail to "[email protected]" regarding mistake and correction.
If you are fortunate enough then your requested will be processed otherwise you will loose candidature for upcoming examination.
15th August 2018, 10:24 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

If you have left any column in application form while applying for MPSC during online mode then your application form will be rejected.

You can send them your mail with missed details, it depends upon them to accept your request or not.
18th January 2020, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

Is mandatory to mention your all educational details while applying for MPSC competitive exams ........ bcz i have completed my M.Tech and now registered for PhD ......is it ok if show only M.tech in my profile?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?