21st September 2010, 10:04 PM
abhhi21

Prasar bharti Exam acknowledgment and Admit Card not received, how to check status of application form online? Exam center change?

Dear sir,

I applied for prasar bharti and till now I didn't get my acknowledgment and Admit Card and I want to know that is there any possibility to check your status Online.

And is there any possibility to change the examination center.

Thanks
Abhiskek GUpta

22nd September 2010, 03:53 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Prasar bharti Exam acknowledgment and Admit Card not received, how to check status of application form online? Exam center change?

deea sir, pls tell me the prasarab bharathi exam preparation books.my id:[email protected]
23rd September 2010, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Prasar bharti Exam acknowledgment and Admit Card not received, how to check status of application form online? Exam center change?

Forgot my application number and not yet recieved my admit card..what to do?
23rd September 2010, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,

I applied for prasar bharti and till now I didn't get my acknowledgment and Admit Card and I want to know that is there any possibility to check your status Online.how can i gat my admit card ?
my id is [email protected]

THANKS.
Neha Paliwal
24th September 2010, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,

I applied for prasar bharti and till now I didn't get my acknowledgment and Admit Card and I want to know that is there any possibility to check your statusOnline.how can i gat my admit card ?

thanks.
neelamprajapati
24th September 2010, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

sir,
I have applied for Prasar Bharti and i have not received my Acknowledgement card yet is there any possibility to check our status
25th September 2010, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,

I applied for prasar bharti and till now I didn't get my acknowledgment and Admit Card and I want to know that is there any possibility to check your status Online.how can i gat my admit card ?
my application no. is 81128

thanks
Vivek Kumar
25th September 2010, 02:36 PM
NITIN2
Senior Member+

Dear friend

I only suggest you that you can go to the respective website and

give your application form no. and get about knowledge the status of your form.

Friend there various reasons due to that you may not receive your admit card.

The reasons are as follows:

1.Due to mistake of postal department ,your form have not reached on time.

2.Some how you are not full filling the criteria of the exam.

3.May be you have given wrong mailing address of yourself.

So, please check it out.

friend, after sending the form , there is no any method to change your exam center.

So, do not think waste and prepare for exam.

Best of luck.
25th September 2010, 05:54 PM
subhash1206

you should search on net dear.you will get everything here log on to
www.google.com
www.yahoo.com
26th September 2010, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir,
i have got acknowledgement of prasar bharti,but don't get admit card plz tell how can i get admit card of the exam.
i had passed out BSc(IT), am i elegible for the exam?plz rply me as soon as possible.
thanku sir.
28th September 2010, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

sir please send my admit card of application no 67670
30th September 2010, 04:15 AM
Unregistered

hello sir,
I have applied in Prasar Bharti and yet not received my admit card. my application no is 71469.
please send me my admit card
thanks
30th September 2010, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

sr i havn;t got my admit card till now.please tell me how can i get my admit card. my e mail is [email protected]. please tell me on my e mail
1st October 2010, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

sir i am vivek patra i havent got my my admit card till now. please tell me how can i get my admit card. my email id is [email protected]. sir i kindly request tell me on my email soon
2nd October 2010, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

2nd October 2010, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

4th October 2010, 01:44 AM
Unregistered

i applied prasar bharti and till now i did't get my admit card so plz tell me on my email id [email protected]
4th October 2010, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

sir i didn't get my admit card , pls search for it mention particular site.
4th October 2010, 07:10 PM
monid-pg-ph-2007

Dear Sir,
Sir i got the acknowledgement card but i have not receive the admit card so plz sir send my admit card of application no. 49137.
My email id is [email protected]

THANKS Sir
Subhash kanaujia.
4th October 2010, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

sir,
I have applied for Prasar Bharti and i have not received my Acknowledgement card yet is there any possibility to check our status
5th October 2010, 01:28 PM
atulkumar711

I applied for prasar bharti and till now I didn't get my acknowledgment and Admit Card and I want to know that is there any possibility to check your status Online.how can i gat my admit card ? please send link on my id-
[email protected]
6th October 2010, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,

THANKS.
Umesh Chandra Pachouli
9th October 2010, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir,

I applied for prassar bharti and till now I didn't get my acknowledgment and admit card and I want to know that there is sny possibility to check your ststus Online. How can i get my admit card ? Please reply me as soon as possible.

thanks
Monika Rathore
My id is [email protected]
9th October 2010, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
Sir i have not receive the acknowledgement card and the admit card so plz sir send my admit card of application form no. 109597.
My email id is [email protected]

Thanks
Vijay sharma
10th October 2010, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir,
I have applied for Prasar Bharti and i have not received my Admit card yet is there any possibility to check our status.

Thanks
Vaishali
10th October 2010, 10:50 PM
swati09

hello sir, i have not received my acknowledment and admit card of prasar bharti eaxmination and also i have lost my form no. but i have speed post slip as sending proof.
i requested to you that please help me for getting admit card.
11th October 2010, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

hello sir, i have not received my acknowledment and admit card of prasar bharti eaxmination and also i have lost my form no.my email id is [email protected].
i requested to you that please help me for getting admit card.
11th October 2010, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

please advertisement on web. for application status and facility provide for duplicate admid card. thanks-raushan kumar
11th October 2010, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

Thanks Divya
13th October 2010, 12:28 AM
Unregistered

hello sir,

THANKS.
prince kumar sharma
my add. d-158c gali no-8 new ashok nagar delhi-110096
13th October 2010, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

sir
don't reseved my addmitt card for prasarbharti astt.engineering 2010.so plz give my addmitt card.....
Name- himanshu
Father name- veer pal singh
categary- SC
zone- south
degaree- infor mation technolgy
address- himanshu s% veer pal singh ,rajasthan bank colny,mahukalan,ganga pur city.Distt -swai madhepur(rajasthan)
Phon no. -9887118931,9667951551
plz given my addmitt card
email address- [email protected] & [email protected]
13th October 2010, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

sir
don't reseved my addmitt card for prasarbharti astt.engineering 2010.so plz give my addmitt card.....
Name- himanshu
Father name- veer pal singh
categary- SC
zone- south
degaree- infor mation technolgy
address- himanshu s% veer pal singh ,rajasthan bank colny,mahukalan,ganga pur city.Distt -swai madhepur(rajasthan)
Phon no. -9887118931,9667951551
plz given my addmitt card
14th October 2010, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

Check ur application status on www.allindiaradio.gov.in.
You will see a link in centre as-
DR Engineer Assistant 2010-Admit card status

click on it, then type ur application no. nd know ur status.

that's it...
15th October 2010, 04:16 AM
rakeshjbad

hello sir this is sanjit and a was applied for engineering assistants post and i am not recieved my admit card yet please send my admit card or direct link of air websits my email id [email protected]
16th October 2010, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

i applied for prasar bharati .i got my acknowledgement card.but till now i have not received my admit card .How to get my admit card? my email id is [email protected]. my application no is 135876.plz tell me on my email
16th October 2010, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
I have applied in Prasar Bharti and yet not received my admit card. my application no is 73731.
thanks
18th October 2010, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

sir,
mself anil kumar anal application no 137507. I have'nt get my admit card so please issue my admit card.
18th October 2010, 02:38 PM
rchauhan294
Senior Member+

Logon to the official website of prasar bharti. Click on application detail or admit card detail. Enter ur form number when needed. U will now be able to see ur admit card. Take out its print and go for the exam. This admit card is also acceptable
18th October 2010, 07:57 PM
roshnm

how can i download my admitcard and please tel me website also......
21st October 2010, 01:07 AM
vivek_negi87

sir iam vivek negi and i also dn't get my acknowledgement and admit card,so wat is the procedure to get it .sir please help me out....

thank you
21st October 2010, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,

I applied for prasar bharti and till now I didn't get my acknowledgment and Admit Card and I want to know that is there any possibility to check my admit card Online.how can i gat my admit card ?and i forget my application no.so how i get my admit card. tell me please
21st October 2010, 09:44 PM
hitesh_kumar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello sir,
I have applied in Prasar Bharti and yet not received my admit card. my application no is 71469.
thanks
sir,
mself Hitesh kumar verma anal application no 68316. I have'nt get my admit card so please issue my admit card.
21st October 2010, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

sir,
mself Hitesh kumar verma anal application no 68316. I have'nt get my admit card so please issue my admit card.
My Email Id is [email protected]
22nd October 2010, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
I have applied in Prasar Bharti and yet not received my admit card.
my idis [email protected]
22nd October 2010, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

i dont get my prasar bharti admit card.if u can help,plz send info regarding admit card in [email protected]......
23rd October 2010, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

sir/mam
I am ms. veenita v waghmare my aplication form no. 117400,i have not get my admit card so please issue my admit card on my email ID "v
[email protected]
23rd October 2010, 09:34 PM
lowin

sir,
lowin anal application no 137507. I have'nt get my admit card so please issue my admit card.
21st November 2010, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

When will the result of Engineer Assistant will be published of the Exam. held on 24.10.10.
13th December 2010, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

HELLO.......please release result of prasar bharti of 24 oct 2010
24th December 2010, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

when will be the results cominig
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?