16th July 2011, 03:35 AM
Unregistered

Fee structure of 1 year Diploma course in Acting and Presentation?

Would you please tell me about the fee structure for the Diploma in acting and presentation( 1 year )...???

Related Questions:
  1. What are the range of courses under mass communication?
  2. Which are the institutes in Orissa and Hyderabad for Modelling and Acting course? Fee structure for the same?
  3. Can I become a Reader without any course in Mass Communication?
  4. Fee structure for acting classes for Film and TV for 3 months or 1 year?
  5. Fee Structure for PG courses in Acting of FTII Pune? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What should I take after 10th for Diploma in Acting?
  7. What is the fee structure for Diploma in HM? -- [New]
  8. Fee structure, best institute and admission details of One year Diploma in Textile Design?
  9. What is the fee structure of national school of drama for acting classes
  10. College in Maharashtra for Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure and possibility of direct admission in 2nd year?
  11. Where and how to join training school to become a crane operator?
  12. Details about diploma colleges for Aeronautical Engineering in Maharashtra after 10th? Fee structure of these colleges?
  13. What is the fee structure of PG course in Acting of FTII Pune
  14. How should I do one year job oriented diploma course after completing BCA? Details about diploma institute and its fee structure?
  15. Is it possible to take admission in AMIE after completing 4 years diploma? Fee structure and duration of the course?
  16. Fee structure and importance of Diploma courses offered by IFBI?
  17. What's the total fee structure of Thapar University, Patiala for three year diploma course? How may I get semester wise fee structure for the same?
  18. Can I do post graduation in field of movie making in USA after doing B.Tech in CSE?
16th July 2011, 08:35 AM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure of 1 year Diploma course in Acting and Presentation?

hi dear

Fee structure of diploma college:-

fee structure is different in govt. college & private college.

govt. college fee is = 4000.00

private college fee = 30,000.00

semester fee is per semester = 1500.00
16th July 2011, 10:59 AM
arvind_singh
Banned

AAFT New Delhi

Fee structure :: Diploma In Acting For Film & TV ::Rs. 2,00,000/-
Acting & Presentation::Rs 69,000/-.But its a three month course.

To apply online ::click here

INDIAN FILM & TELEVISION INSTITUTE

Acting & Presentation
3 Months, Regular

Fee structure ::50,000

For more details::http://www.ifti.in/fee_structure.html
23rd December 2012, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

in what age and what is timing of school
17th February 2013, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

can I get admission in cource of diploma in acting and representation(1 year ) after 12th ? if it is yes then how can I apply for the admission? is there any enterance exam before admission ? where will I get the study material for enterance exam ? and is there any hostel facilitie ? please reply soon on - 9765571024 thak you .
20th August 2013, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee diploma in acting and film and t.vor three month acting and presentation cours. Is loan facility available in aaft noida
11th April 2014, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

I have passed my 12th. Want to do some graduate or diploma course in acting! I can see many institute like AAFT< RK FILMS etc... but as you know, they charge a very huge amount for admission.. I am also intrsted in part time courses as well.. Pls suggest!1
24th August 2014, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

can I get admission in cource of diploma in acting and representation(1 year ) after GADUATION ? if it is yes then how can I apply for the admission? is there any enterance exam before admission ? where will I get the study material for enterance exam ? and is there any hostel facilitie ? please reply soon on - 9990844260 thanks.

REGARDS,
ADARSH
1st April 2017, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

I am in class 12th (arts). After 12th I want to do B.Sc (cinema) diploma in acting. AM I able to do so? If it is yes, then please tell me about the fees I have to pay per year including hostel and all facilities provided by AAFT .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?