27th August 2016, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for getting admission for Ph.D in Microbiology from Maulana Azad Medical college?

What is the procedure to get admission in phd microbiology in Maulana azad medical college, its fee structure and how could i enroll myself? Can you please provide me the information on the same? Awaiting to get the complete information soon as possible.

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure for admission in Ph.D Microbiology in maulana azad medical college? What is the fee structure?
  2. Can I get admission in Maulana Azad Medical College?
  3. Procedure to get admitted in Maulana Azad Medical College?
  4. If I belong to Himachal Pradesh can I get admission in MBBS in Maulana Azad Medical College or not?
  5. Can I get admission in maulana azad medical college in PG in medicine
  6. Where to get the forms for Maulana Azad Medical College? When will the forms be available?
  7. List of universities offering PhD in Medical Microbiology? Procedure to get admission?
  8. How much stipend will be given for internship at Maulana Azad Medical College Delhi?
  9. Forms availability dates for Microbiology course in Mualana Azad Medical College, Delhi?
  10. Procedure of admission in government college to do PhD in Microbiology?
  11. What's the procedure for an online application for AIIMS entrance exam? How may I get information about other premedical entrance tests for other colleges like Kasturba or Maulana Azad Medical college?
  12. Institutes and admission procedure for PhD in Microbiology?
  13. Possibility to do Internship in Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi for MBBS student of Lucknow? How much stipend I will get?
  14. Colleges for doing Integrated phd in microbiology or MSc medical microbiology along with Phd? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Admission procedure to study B.Ed in Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University?
  16. Can I get a seat in Maulana Azad Medical College if I am from Andhra Pradesh?
  17. From where to get application prospectus for Maulana Azad Medical College Delhi and St Johns Medical College Bangalore?
  18. Is it necessary to appear in an entrance exam to get PhD(Urdu) admission in Maulana Azad National Urdu University? -- [New]
31st August 2016, 12:56 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for getting admission for Ph.D in Microbiology from Maulana Azad Medical college?

To do Ph.D in Microbiology from Maulana Azad Medical College, you should have to appear in the UGC NET examination, qualifying in which you can get admission to study Ph.D course.
The eligibility criteria required to appear in the UGC NET examination is that a candidate must have completed Master's Degree course from a recognised University with 55% of marks.
So, after successfully qualifying in the entrance examination, you can take admission to study Ph.D course.
To get the exact details of fee structure, you must contact to the above mentioned College as the fees for the course may vary every year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?